Chandelier - Sebastian Vettel

Based this one in the Song Chandelier by the amazing Sia (I love her and I'm addicted to the song♡)
The parts I've used are in italic on the right side ;)

***************************************

"Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn?
I push it down, push it down"

Here YN was again.
For the past 9 years, Another weekend, another party.
Drinking here, drinking there, this was her life and she would never leave it.
Partying like an animal was the only way to forget every stupid thing that happened in her life, and it worked, kind of... But it was also a way to protect herself from any f***bois around her or to be more clear, to avoid getting hurt.

Falling in love was the last thing the lady wanted but even though she suffered so much with it she never learned from that. No girl wants to have her heart broken, but YN was already Mastered in the area, meaning that everything around just started to be bulshit to her. Party animal? Double yes.

Her friends knew that whoever was throwing a party, they had to call YN because she was the parties princess and only she knew how to turn up.

But then, she meet Sebastian.

Oh the German was a prince charming, those you only find in the books, but he was a more realistic one. Annoying, stubborn, idiot and with the biggest and warmest heart in the world. He was a real sweetheart, a man every girl wished to fall in love with, and YN was the girl. But, when she felt that she was falling for him, she pushed him away. The man was so in love, just like her that in the last weeks he insisted on searching for her in her apartment, raping her doorbell, calling her like crazy, but she ignored. She was in love and it was unacceptable in her heart. She needed to forget that, because it was probably just desire in matter of fact, he was absolutely good looking. But deep down, she knew it was true love, fear was consuming her.

That's why she's now at this super full bar. Drinking her third shot in a row. The only thing she's trying to do now is to forget everything that happened between them because in not so many time they've made so many memories together and those, she couldn't forget, she couldn't easily erase.

The moment Sebastian told her he wanted to settle down, and build a family, oh no... that made the girl's fears come back in one flashback. But one thing that She couldn't lie was how Sebastian made her feel. When she was with him, it was like Icarus attracted to the sun. She wanted to get much more closer. It was pure but dangerous.

The freedom she felt was like Swinging from the chandelier. That's it. That's the comparison. Being with Sebastian was like Swinging from the highest chandelier. She felt like she was free with him, it was real she could be herself with him and that's what made him fall in love with her crazy self.
While she always kept worried about everything she did, Sebastian kept her feet on the ground reminding her that the next day was a mystery, the most important is living the present that is a gift, enjoying in the best possible way doing what she like. And he was right, but she was confused. She was used to her life. The party animal type, that was what she really was and she wasn't afraid to admit it. "Tomorrow does exist Sebastian, and there's a sick party at the beach." She remembers how ironically she responded to the German who rolled his eyes still trying to make her change her mind.