It's Slippery - Danill Kvyat

Dani and I decided to spend a few days in Amsterdam, stay away from our jobs for some time and of course spend some time together as a couple as we deserve it.

Despite this decision, began to appear setbacks and today was with Daniel who was also in Amsterdam. He asked Dani for help because he wanted to surprise his girlfriend, and Dani would never deny his friend. Of course I was a little disturbed, but at the same time I was happy to know that the friendship of the two continued firm despite the departure of Dani to Toro Rosso and also because he was more patient and kind to everyone around us! My boy makes me proud!

Max, who was with the family in the vicinity and who was close to me and Dani invited me to have a snack with him and some friends and I of course did not see anything wrong and I accepted, so I wouldn't be home alone while Dani was with Dan.

It was after 2:00 pm when I felt Dani move into bed and kiss me on the shoulder, neck, and a longer kiss on the forehead.

"I need another Shower!" I said pulling the sheets to cover my nudity.

"I'm glad to hear that! It means that I'm doing a fantastic job with you!"he got closer and kissed my temple gently cuddling me.

"Pervert!" I chuckled.

I always missed this simple moments with him, and knowing that he's recovering from a bad situation only makes me more happy. His happiness is my happiness.

After taking a shower together and having lunch, we both went to get ready to leave.

"I didn't knew you were going out! I'm so sorry I'm not able to take you with me, but you know how Dan is.!" He apologised hugging me from behind while we both looked at the mirror.

"Its okay baby, really don't worry. Max invited me to have a snack with him and some friends, so I'm not bored here alone, and I accepted ... I can, right?" I asked when I saw his pretty smile changing to a frown!

"And where are you going?" He asked looking at every details of my face...

"We're going to McDonald's. Why?"

"Nothing honey, just checking." He kissed my temple and smiled.

"Checking what? " I asked knowing what that 'ok' face meant.

"You know it rained yesterday!" He said looking at the streets from our balcony.

"Yes baby, I know!"

"And also rained this morning! So it's definitely slippery out there." He kissed my hand.

"So???"

"So watch out for his slippery dick!"He asked in the most sincere and realistic yet funny tone that exists making me laugh at his attempt to keep himself serious.

"Why are you like this?" I asked laughing hard now hugging him. "He can have butter all over his D, but we all know which D I belong!"

"You little nasty!" He smirked making me blush.

"D means Danil you little piece of dirty mind!"

"We all know what you meant!" He smiled as leaned his head against the crook of my neck tickling me with his beard before leaving a hickey and a kiss in that place. "I love you my little Kitti!" He smiled and left me there stand trying to recover my strength to leave.

"You're so going to pay this KVYAT! YA lyublyu tebya!!! I shouted when I heard him opening the door to leave!

"I Love you so much more, my life!" He smiled looking at the top of the stairs where I stood. "You sound so sexy talking Russian, I'm gonna teach you some dirty words so we can both use tonight!" He winked smiling and left.

Thank you God! I'm so gonna have fun tonight!
I smiled at myself shaking me head!
I'm turning into a pervert just like him! But I love it. And I love him!

*********************************
Kitti = Kitty
YA lyublyu tebya = I Love You