21

"Where are we going" I asked
curiously while looking at dev. "Somewhere baby girl" he says smirking. "Okay" I said. "Well then about how long does it take to get there" I asked. "It's like a three hour drive but trust me it'll be worth it"
----------------------------------------------
(Still Emily:)
We stopped to get some food cause we were both hungry. We ended up getting chick-fil-a. I fed him cause he was driving. I went into snapchat. I saw Geos story. It was him kissing another girl. That blonde haired one. I think her name is Loren. I forgot. (Yes, I know there not dating anymore but just pretend)
I turned off my phone. And just kissed dev. He seemed shocked but he still enjoyed it. When we pulled apart he said "watch when we get to the hotel, your gonna get some" he said. I smirked. After like 20 more mins we finally got there. He parked the car. We had this really nice expensive hotel. Once we got the keys to the hotel room we walked in and dev pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He started trailing down my neck leaving marks. He stops. "Jump" he says. I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands are gripping my ass. I smirk into the kiss. He leads us towards the bed.
----------------------------------------------
Geo:
I was on my bed crying. Over a girl. My fucking step sister. My phone started ringing. Great the person I wanted to talk to. Loren. I answered.
Conversation
L: Loren G: Geo
L:hey baby
G: were done
L: What why (voice starts cracking)
G: you just want me for sex
G: admit it
L: no i actually love you
G:then why every time we see eachother we just fuck
L: .......
G: that's what I thought
G: don't fucking talk to me anymore or try to contact me cause I'm done
L:but Geo
G: (hangs up)

Geo :
Damn I actually did it. I actually broke up with her. I blocked her from every social media I had. I blocked her phone number. Everything basically.
Just a few more days till I see Emily. I can't wait to be honest. I missed her. Her touch. Her goofy self. Everything about her I missed.
----------------------------------------------
Emily:
After me and dev went to the beach. When we were walking back to the car. "Emily can I ask you something" He said. "What's up" I said. "Umm do y-you wanna be my g-girlfriend?" He said. I grabbed his face and kissed him. When we pulled apart. "So that's a yes" he says. I nod my head. "I'm honestly glad I could call you mine" he says. My face heats up. "Why you hiding your face I find it cute when you blush" he says tilting my face towards his. Something Geo would say. I thought to myself. I just let it pass and fake smiled. We walked to the car hand in hand.
----------------------------------------------
Geo:
I saw that Emily posted on her snapchat story. I looked at it of course. The first one was a picture of Devon. He seemed pretty cool it just the fact that him and Emily kissed bothers me.
The next one was a picture of her feet in the water. It looks like they were at the beach. The third picture was the one that got me. It was Devon holding her hand with the caption "I can't believe your mine now ❤✨". I turned off my phone. All the way. I didn't want to be bothered. I just laid there. On my bed just thinking. I haven't done that in a while. I'm just trying to process what happens in the last hours. I think it was about an hour until I turned my phone on again. I got like two missed calls from Emily and three text messages from her.
I opened her texts
E: Emily g:Geo
E: hey Geo I'm not coming home Saturday I'm coming back today.
E: Cause mom called and she said that they were coming back on tomorrow.
E: so I'll be there in about an hour or two. 💕
G: Alright
----------------------------------------------
Geo:
I decided to stop crying, get up and clean. I grabbed my speaker and blasted music. I washed the dishes and basically swept every where. After that I put my clothes to wash. Once they fished I put them to dry then hopped in the shower. When I finished I wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked down stairs to be faced with Emily. I literally just had a towel. We just stare at each other or a minute or two when we finally decided to go separate ways. I grabbed my clothes out the dryer and went to my room. I changed into a black shirt that said Nike on it and I put on basketball shorts.
----------------------------------------------

Emily:
I unlock the door. When I open it I hear a door close probably Geo. I was walking towards the stairs to go up to my room. When out of no where Geo comes running down the stairs with only a towel wrapped around his waist and water droplets all over him. We just stood there. Looking at each other. Then finally we both decide to go separate ways. I walked up the stairs examining the house. I missed even thought I've only been gone for a few days. I walked passed Geo's room. I sighed. I opened the door to my room walked in and closed it. I changed into sweats and a tank top it was already night so I wasn't planing on going anywhere.
----------------------------------------------
Geo:
When I changed into my clothes I went downstairs. Emily was there. She looked at me then turned back around to what ever she was doing. "Geo we can't keep avoiding each other" she said. "Who said I was trying to avoid you" I said. "Looks like it" she said turning back around to face me. "Well I'm not okay" I said. "Geo can I ask you something" she said. "Sure" I said worrying about what she would say. "Can we start over" She said. "What do you mean start over" I said tilting my head. "Like how it was when we first met, I miss that"she said looking down. "Oh well then of course we can" I said. She looked up and smiled at me. I opened my arms. She gladly took it. We hugged for about a minute or two. Once we separated she said "so we're Gucci now". I nodded. "Good" she said.

Word count : 1106

Omg guys thank you sooo much for 19k reads. I'll be updating more these next two weeks. I'm on Christmas break sooo.  And I'm sorry for not updating in a while 😭.

~Emily💕😂✨