12

Dev:
Emily was really cute. But I low key feel like she's taken. We walked out of class side by side. Malia and Aaron were behind us. "Are you taken" I said smirking. "I really don't know" she said laughing. I chuckled nervously. All these thoughts raced through my head. "Is she" I thought. "But I want her to my self", "what if she doesn't feel the same" I kept thinking. "Dev", "Devon" Emily said shaking me. "Y-yeah" I said back shaking my head. "You good" she said. I nodded. We had all our classes together besides one. "Bye Dev" she said opening her arms for a hug. "Bye Em" I said putting my arms around her. "See you" She said fake crying. I said bye to Malia and Aaron too.
----------------------------------------------

Emily: I walked to my Range Rover. Geo said he would walk home or something. I went to the mall to get and outfit. I'm going some where later with Dev, Malia, and Aaron later. I bought an outfit and some shoes. I went home and got ready. I dressed into

Once I finished Dev texted me:

💦😌Dev😏💖:
You want me to pick you up?
Me: It's up to you.
💦😌Dev😏💖:
I guess I am then 😂😏.
💦😌Dev😏💖:
Gimme your address tho.
Me: *address*
💦😌Dev😏💖:
Aight see ya in a bit😛.
Me: see ya 💕

I smiled scrolling through the text's again. I walked down stairs. Geo wasn't home so I didn't bother texting him or anything. I heard the door bell ring cause I was in the living room. I rushed to the door. It was Devon. "You ready" He said. I nodded. He walked a little faster than me and opened the door to the car. What a gentleman I thought. He did a little jog to go on the other side of the car.
(Skip car ride)
----------------------------------------------
We saw Malia and Aaron. We all walked around the park. Malia and Emily led the way. 

I know this is kinda short but imma update later. 

comment some ideas btw.