13

Geo:
There's this really cute girl at school,her name is Loren. I don't think Emily will mind if I "talk" to her. I mean it's not like we're dating and we're step siblings. Loren was in all my classes. And sat next or at least near me is all of them. "Hey your pretty cute" she said. "Good cause I think the same thing😏" I said. "Your name" she asked. "Juwany but you could call me Geo"I said back. Alright Geo" she said emphasizing. After she said that it reminded me of Emily. How she did that the first time we met. All the memories raced through my head. Eh she won't care any ways. We can't even date. So it's alright.
----------------------------------------------
(2 weeks later)
I pushed Loren against the wall in my room kissing her roughly. Then I made my way to her neck leaving marks. I could tell she liked it. I told her to jump as I made my way to my bed. I kissed her lips once more but this time I was asking for an entrance. She let me. Our tongues battled with each other. She pulled the hem of my shirt signaling for me to take it off. I did. I felt her hands go up my stomach. Her fingers were tracing my abs. For some reason I felt like I heard foot steps but I ignored it cause I knew Emily wasn't gonna be home for another two hours. I was wrong. "Geo" I heard Emily's voiced surprised. I stopped kissing Loren put my shirt back on and looked at her. "Emily I'm sorry" I said. "I can explain" I added. "Aye can I have a word with Geo" she said as her voice cracked she was trying not to cry but her eyes were already watery. "Sure" Loren said smiling.
----------------------------------------------
Emily:
I unlocked the door to the house. I had to pack my things b/c I was sleeping over at Dev's house. I'm pretty sure Geo was home. I checked to see. I opened the door quietly. "Geo" I said as my voice cracked. My eyes started to water. "Emily I'm sorry" Geo said putting his shirt back on. "Aye can I have a word with Geo" I said to his little side hoe. "Sure" she said smiling.
Geo got up with a scared look on his face. "What the actual fuck Geo. What the fuck."I said. "Emily I can explain" he said with rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry" he said leaning in for a kiss. "The fuck you think I'm really gonna kiss you, go back to kissing your little whore see how much you'll miss me after you know she ain't worth it, Pinche Pendejo" I said walking to my room. I got my bag. I walked down stairs. "Where you going" Geo said giving me a nasty tone. "Why do you care" I said turning around facing him. He was just staring blankly at the floor no answer. "Puta madre con tigo" I muttered as I walked out.

Yeah I know Spanish 😂😛. I'm Mexican. Hoped you guys like it. Oh and this book is almost over. I'm gonna make a sequel to it tho. 😊✌🏽️💕