1

Emily:
"EMILY" my mom screamed from the kitchen. "Yeah mom" I said running down the stairs. So you know that guy that I am "dating" she said. "Yeah what about him"I said nervously. "Um I don't know how to say this but he asked me to marry him" she said excitedly. "Wow mom that's great" I said with a big smile. "The wedding is in two weeks" she said. "When are you gonna buy your dress" I said. "Tomorrow actually" she said. "Can I go" I asked. "Of course sweetie" she said smiling big.

----------------------------------------------
(Saturday)
Dress shopping:

It was 10:30 a.m. I got up and dressed into a gray crop top with some shorts and my white converse after that I curled my hair. I waked down stairs and saw my mom making breakfast. "Hey mom" I said. "Good morning sweetie" she said back still concentrating on the food. When she finished we ate and went to where my mom was gonna get her dress. She tried on the first one she looked beautiful. It fitted right on the top and showed my moms curves perfectly and the bottom was it was flowy so when she walked the whole dress followed. The second was more of a tight dress. It had a nice kinda vibe to it but my mom didn't really like it. The third one was flawless. It had this lacy material on top and started to flow when it came to her waist. I loved it. So did she. Turns out my grandpa is paying for the dress. He gave my mom the money. "Mom can I be one of you bridesmaids" I said with a cheeky look on my face. "Of course" she said. I smiled. We got back in the car and my mom carefully placed her dress in the back seat. "Emily, I honestly thank you for being happy for me in a situation like this. I thought you would be mad or something like that but turns out not and I thank you for that. I know you won't like this but a week after the wedding were gonna move in with ( just make a name up. Idk what's Geo's dad name.) It's good mom as long as you happy I'm happy" I said giving a fake smile. I didn't want to ruin anything so I just went with the flow. "Oh and he has a son named  Juwany but he goes by Geo. I think he's 17 too" My mom said. "I think we'll get along then" I told her smiling. "You're gonna meet them tomorrow by the way" she said as I walked up the stairs. "Can't wait" I said. (Note the sarcasm).
After a long day I decided to take a shower and go to bed.
----------------------------------------------
(Sunday)
Juwany:
I heard the door to my room open but I was half asleep so I let it slide. "Geo wake up" I heard my dad say as he gently shook me. I opened my eyes and looked at my dad. "Wake up we have to get ready for later tonight" he said. "What's tonight" I asked. "Um were gonna meet your new sister and mom" He said back. "Oh yeah I forgot"I said back with a chuckle. After that he walked out of my room. I stretched, grabbed my phone and checked all my social medias.

Word count: 566

How did you like it.
Oh and in this story Geo is gonna show his "freaky" side 😂. And yeah.