20

Emily:
I was nervous to be honest. Even though I already kissed him I still was scared.
I drove to his house and parked my car in his drive way.
I knocked on the door. He opened it stunned. I could see his facial expression. I laughed. "Hey dev" I said snapping him out of his thoughts. "Oh h-hey" he stuttered. He opened his arms. I gladly hugged him back. "You ready" I said. "Well yeah" he said back. He ran upstairs really quick to get his something. He got his phone and a bag with something in it. We got in his car. He drove to my house. I was confused. "Oh i for got to tell you this but grab a bathing suit and some extra clothes where going somewhere far" He said smirking. I quickly run up to my room and searched through my closet. I honestly loved it.

I put it inside a bag and grabbed extra clothes

I put it inside a bag and grabbed extra clothes. I headed down the stairs. I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get a Gatorade. Once I closed the door to the fridge I was faced with Geo. He took a bite of the apple he had his hand. "Where you going" he said muffled cause his mouth was half full. "Don't worry about it I'll probably be back tomorrow" I said opening the red Gatorade and taking a sip. "Damn I can't even know where my sister is going" he said walking past me to the living room. "Geo I would tell you but then you would start bitching" I said walking to the door. He didn't say anything. I opened the door walked and walked out.

I promise I'll update when I get out of school. It's currently like two in the morning and I gotta sleep ✌🏽