"You should....you wouldn't happen to be related to Viper Malfoy would you?"

"Im Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. He's my cousin. Nothing but a tosspot if you ask me." He snarled.

"You seem pretty foul, yourself." I smartly came back with.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"You heard me. Now, I highly suggest you stop ruining the books and finish your shopping, Malfoy."

He put the book back and went up to my face. He was definitely a confident little one, if you ask me...

"My father will hear about this. What's your name?" He asked.

"Seriously?" I chuckled as I crossed my arms.

He stared at me and brushed my hair away from my scar.

He smirked.

"Willow Abram...my mothers told me a thing or two about you." He said.

I stared at him and raised an eyebrow. I barely knew the little rat and he's confronting me as if he was Viper.

"See you at school, Scarhead..." He called as he left.

Giving my full attention back to the books on the shelf, I found the Herbology book and snatched two of them.

"Who was that?" Trent asked as he approached the top of the steps.

"Malfoy's cousin. Draco." I said as I handed Trent his Herbology book.

"What'd he say?"

"Just a load of rubbish." I said, skimming through the pages of the new textbooks.

"You let a first year argue with you?" Trent snickered.

"Yeah. So?"

"That's low, Willow."

"Alright alright." I ended the mockery as I handed him his dark arts book and we walked down the steps to pay for our stuff.

"You know, Fred and George are bloody lucky to have older brothers to give them their robes. Such a money saver." I said as we walked out of the robe shop later on.

"Well, they get made fun of for it quite often," Trent said, "It's been dark outside for the past three hours and we have school tomorrow. What brilliant minds we have to do last minute shopping, am I right?"

"Hey, we got it done though. That's all that matters."

"Oh hey! Did you hear the news?"

"What news?"

"About third years. We now have the privilege to go to Hogsmeade."

"What's that?"

"Well, we go in the winter time, and we basically go to a little town, kind of like this, but it's by Hogwarts. And we go and just have fun and shop or go eat and have a few butterbeers." He said.

"Brilliant!"

"But-"

"But?"

"You need a parent or guardian to sign a form."

I frowned.

Thanks Trent...

"Well, have fun without me." I said as we walked into the Quidditch supply store.

"Don't say that. You never know," He said, "So, why are we in here?"

"I've been thinking. I want to get Fred and George a Christmas gift this year. I've been feeling bad that we haven't gotten each other anything for two years now."

"Well, what do you want to get them?"

I looked around and studied the brooms and Quidditch supplies.

"Look! It's the Nimbus 2000!" A kid gasped as a group of them gathered by a fancy broom in the front display window.

"No idea."

"Well, I got to get back to mum. See you on the train?" Trent asked as we made our way out of the store.

"Absolutely! Bye Trent!" I waved and walked away.

~*~

"So dim-witted. I unpacked and now I have to pack it all back up again. Silly me." I chuckled.

Harry sat on the edge of the bed and without me knowing for several moments, he watched me close.

I finally stopped what I was doing and looked up at him.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He quickly said.

I stared at him. I didn't believe him. The poor kid looked frightened all of the time...

"It's just, it's unbelievable." He said.

I sighed and sat next to him.

"I know. It really is. I mean, it was like just yesterday I was at my uncle Barry and aunt Helen's home, sitting in the stair cabinet."

"Oh, my aunt and uncle live across the street from a couple named Barry and Helen. But they have a daughter though." Harry said.

"Mary?"

"Yeah!"

"T-that's my cousin..!"

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"A-and I live in the cupboard under the stairs in my home." Harry said.

My eyes widen. There is no way...

"What's your street name?" Harry asked.

"Lets say our street name at the same time. Alright?" I asked.

"Alright. One-two-three!" Harry counted.

"Privet Drive."

Our eyes widen and jaws dropped.

"Woah..." I gasped, "I-is your cousin Dudley?"

"Yes! H-how did you know that?"

"My cousin Mary fancies him." I giggled.

"Ewww!" Harry laughed, which made me laugh. He really was a sweetie once you got to know him and crack his shell.

I smiled at him after finally seeing him smile.

"Well," I said standing up, "goodnight, Harry."

Harry climbed into the bed with a smile.

"Goodnight Willow. And thanks." He said.

"For what?" I asked as I lied on the floor.

"For helping me out. Just being nice to me." He chuckled.

"Anytime...and hey, happy birthday."