chapter eighteen

Olivia laughed as Scott's rope caught him just before hitting the ground.

"Great job McCall!" Olivia yelled

Today during PE, Coach Finstock was having every climb the rock wall.

"McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right?"

"All right! Next two. Stilinski, Martin! Let's go!"

"Coach, which one?"

"Olivia! Get up there!"

Olivia and Stiles made there way to the wall, buckling their harnesses.

"Oliva, uh- how- how are you?"

"Better. You?"

"Good now that you're okay. Great even." Stiles widened his eyes, realizing he said that out loud.

Olivia smiled, beginning to climb the wall. But really, there were butterflies in her stomach. When Olivia was half way up the wall, she looked down to notice Stiles had only gone up about half of what she did. She then followed his line of eyesight, which led right to her ass, making her smile widen.

"Hey, Stilinski!"

Stiles quickly averted his eyes, looking up to her.

"Less staring more climbing!" She laughed, making her way to the top.

"Right, sorry." he shook his head, climbing to the top, then slowly descended.

"Okay! next... Erica, and... Greenberg! Don't be too much of a disappointment." Coach said, staring directly at Greenberg.

Greenberg quickly made his way to the top, then kicked off, making Coach roll his eyes. However, Olivia grew nervous as she saw Erica stop. Olivia used to the bottom, once Erica started to hyperventilate.

"Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia stated

"Erica."

"I'm fine."

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic."

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Erica y-your fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you."

"Come on."

Erica slowly kicked off, landing on the mat.

"See? Your fine. Your alright. Let's go. Shake it off. Your fine." Coach tried to soothe her.

Erica left, making her way to the locker room, everyone laughing as she walked through the crowd.

"Try not to have a meltdown!" Greenberg yelled, making Olivia scoff. Olivia strut to Greenberg, punching him right in the face.

"Don't you ever, try to put someone down like that every again."

"Yes, Martin! That's my girl! That's my girl! Do it again! I'll pay ya." Olivia rolled her eyes, walking back to Lydia.

...

After Stiles received the keys to the ice rink, he sat down next to Olivia at her lunch table.

"Hey Olivia..."

"Stiles, hi. What's up?"

"I was just wondering... Do you have plans after school today?"

Olivia put down her fork, smiling.

"As matter of fact, I don't."

"Would you want to come to the ice rink with me later? Scott and Allison are coming. I think Allison said she was bringing Lydia too." He asked nervously