chapter six

It's been a few days since the incident at the video store and Olivia has been feeling much better, for the most part. of course it still haunted her at the back of her mind, but she did her best to ignore it. For instance, when Allison had shown her a picture of some wolf involving her ancestry, she choked up and had to leave the lunchroom. She also had no memory of the buzzcut boy visiting her that day.

Currently, she was sitting in the back of Jackson's porsche once again thanks to Lydia. Apparently they were picking up Allison since her date failed to do so. Stupid Scott.

As they got closer to the Argent house, Lydia called Allison on speakerphone.

"Lydia says we're coming to get you."

"Please don't. I'm sure he's on his way, he's only twenty six minutes late."

"To bad. Lydia gets what Lydia wants." Olivia spoke from experience 

"You hear that? First it's only twenty six minutes late, then it's he only hits me when he's drunk. Slippery slope Allison. Slippery slope."

"I'm sure that's a bit of an exaggeration." Olivia said rolling her eyes

"We're picking you up."

"Noo."

Olivia noticed the car slowing down and looked out her window to see Allison standing in the driveway.

 Jackson rolled down his window as Allison neared the car.

"Lydia gets what Lydia wants." did I not just say that less than two minutes ago?"

Everyone seemed to ignore her.

 "Come on get in. We can stop by  his house and se if he's there."

Lydia perked to the window once seeing Allison had gotten a text.

"Is that him with the best explanation as to why he's half a freaking hour late?"

"Ya. Thanks to him I was distruptly dragged away from watching Arrested Development on Netflix, so it better be a damn good one." Olivia had recently discovered the four season show on Netflix, finding it hilarious. (A/n: literally one of my favorite shows, you should check it out)

"Not exactly."

"What does that mean?"

 "He's at the school."

...

Olivia, Allison, and Jackson stepped out of the car looking at the school.

"What are we doing here anyway?"

"All I got was this." Allison showed them both the text she got from Scott.

Meet me at the school. URGENT

-Scott

"Little bitch didn't even apologize for being late." Olivia said, causing Jackson to let out a laugh. Lydia somewhat glared from inside the car. She sometimes questioned whether Jackson and Olivia had a thing for each other. It would make sense considering they dated in freshman year for a couple months. However the relationship didn't work so they broke up mutually.

Deciding to break their gaze, Lydia interrupted, "They lock the doors at night you know."

"That one's open."

"You don't need me to state the obvious right?" 

"So the bitch broke into school. Charming."

"No, pretty obvious."