Actually ...

It was our life. All of our lives. We were just those kinds of guys that liked to have sex just because we were horny teenagers. We didn't care which girls heart we broke in the process. It didn't matter to us. As long as we were getting satisfied then it didn't matter. Girls still loved us, regardless. They knew what they were getting themselves into. It didn't stop them from trying though.

In a way, I had went through a change. At least that's what I believe. Adrianna changed me. She made me realize that sometimes it just wasn't all about me. We needed to put others in front of ourselves. Feelings. That could be an example.

I should've took hint of her possible feelings for me the night of the party that I had wrongfully threw in her house. Also, I should've listened more to my own. It was just that ... I was being a goddamn guy! I didn't want to picture myself being tied down. I wanted to be the man! Just to be that well known guy that could get everything and anything.

Adrianna was different though.

I knew I wanted her the minute that she rejected all of my advances. She played it cool with me the whole time. Even when I had broken her the night that I slept with Megan. That was also the day that I had convinced myself that I knew exactly who I wanted. It was her. Adrian.

Weird too. I've always known that Scott would hang out with these two girls and he would call them his best friends. I say Adrian around school. But then again, I didn't actually see her. Since, I were too caught up in my egotistical bubble to pay attention to anyone but myself. Sadly, it took her getting knocked down by one of my conquests just to catch my attention.

And she didn't even want it when she had gained it. She said it first. Adrian would've rather wanted me dead then to be communicating with me in any sort of way. It was just luck of the draw when I ended up moving two houses down from hers or when our parents were old best friends.

Even though I don't exactly go to church, I still thanked God for giving me the opportunities to let Adrianna and I happen. It were odd how things just worked in my favor in order to make this relationship with her even possible. No matter how many obstacles I had to go through just to win her over.

The girl made me wear a thong and showcase my ass in front of the whole football team and then some. Topping it off with dumping a bunch of shit on me in the process. Just doing those ridiculous things showed me that I would do so much more for her if she wanted me too. That I would be there for her always. It told me that I forever wanted to be there for her. Thong and all.

"Is he still with us?" I heard Brayden ask around. Next thing I knew I felt a moist tongue slid across my cheek causing me to snap out of my trance and come back to reality. Oh yeah. I were with these idiots. "Josh, do you really think licking him was necessary?"

"Let's be honest here. Is anything I ever do ever necessary?" He had a point there. It wasn't necessary. Now when I go home I'm going to have to wash my face with so much soap that I'll get tired of the fresh cotton smell and vomit the rest of the night. "Where did you zone off to anyways? You completely missed my speech on the importance of the g-string."

"I'm glad I missed that speech." I chimed in.

Scott shuddered in his seat. "I'm a bit scarred for life about what he said. I may need to pray tonight." That makes two of us.

Just when I was about to complain about not being close enough to the popcorn to get some my phone rang. Projecting Viva La Vida by Coldplay throughout the living room. The guys smirked. Obvious as to who was calling since all of them were already with me.