Taking Care of Business

When Scarlet got out of her vehicle she pulled the gun out of her waistband and held it how her grandma taught her. She walked around the her house to find the trespassers. As she was planning on what she would do to them, Wolfe stepped outside. She gave him a look and he understood. He walked back inside.
They knew why they were here, they wanted an up close interview and sighting of the first ever Earthan girl with a Mutant, Wolf-Hybrid, Lunar, Soldier. And she wasn't going to let them ruin Wolfe and Scarlets relationship and embarrass them.
She turned the corner and there stood to men and a woman standing and watching in through the kitchen window.
"HEY! GET OFF MY PROPERTY OR I WILL SHOOT" they looked scared so Scarlet felt smug. They stood for what felt like hours.
"Did you not hear me? GET OUT!" she was getting impatient.
"Can we just have one quick int-" before she could finish, scarlet shot a bullet right into the camera (you thought I was going to kill her xD) They all looked shocked.
"I said, get. Out. NOW! that was only a warning shot."
They all ran into the direction of their car and apologized endlessly.
"AND DONT COME BACK!"

As she walked to the house, she saw Wolfe standing in the door frame, smiling brightly.
"You know, I find that oddly attractive" he said. She blushed then threw herself into an embrace with him. They stood there silently until Scarlet pulled away too soon.
"What do you say we watch a movie after I wash up, we can eat tomatoes? I'll even let you choose.." she winked
"Hmm, deal. But I want to hear the details about what happened at the Tavern today, it was all over the news." She groaned. "Fine."
So she told him and he laughed and called her attractive. Again. Then she went to wash up.

When she was done, she wore an old shirt with sweatpants and her hoodie. She ran down the stairs. Wolfe was already on the couch getting the movie set up when he turned around and smiled, she blushed of course, then said "what?"non chalauntly.
"Nothing.." and she let it go
She sat down at one edge of the couch and when Wolfe finally got the movie started she wasn't even paying attention. Wolfe had changed while she was gone into a pair of plaid pants and no shirt, she could hardly pay attention. He caught her staring and she quickly turned, blushing imensly, as Wolfe looked smug.
"Would you like me to get my shirt on?" He asked
"No!" She coughed "no-no your good."
He laughed "okay.."
She scuted towards him slowly until she was able to lay her head on his arm.
He imediataly stiffened then slowly, he put his arm around her.
The movie had ended but they stayed where they were. She turned her head toward his and he met her gaze, the same gleam in his eyes as from the night before.
She sat up and turned her body towards his. Without saying anything, she leaned into him, and placed a kiss on his lips, moving down to his jawbone, then down his neck, he took a quick breath in then grabbed her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.
"Are you- are you sure you want this? I-i don't want to hurt-"
"Wol-Ze'ev. I'm sure." He smiled. "I love you" his smile widened.
"I love you too"
And at that he pulled her into a kiss so filled with passion she could hardly breathe. His kisses were so tender and right for her it was crazy! He moved his hands down her back, then he picked her up effortlessly still kissing her. She pulled away and laughed as he carried her off to the bed room.
They continued with the kisses until Wolfe laid her gently on the bed then shut the door with his foot. She took off her hoodie and Wolfe helped her take off her shirt. He made his kisses go to her jawline then to her neck and he started to suck and she couldn't help but moan. He took off her sweats then he took off his pants and the laid there for a second. He stared at her bodice and then they started the "love making" (I'm not going into detail about that part because it would ruin the lunar chronicles for me)

A/n stay tuned for "the proposal" chapter 4 with out guest stars Thorne and Cress!!!! And comment what you think so far please!! <3