Chapter 13: Locked Eyes

I was standing in a forest, a familiar face walked out from behind a tree.

" Hello Angellika, I just love our little talks," Lucifer said.

" Yeah, I'm not going through this again," I said picking up a stick from the ground, as I went to stab myself the scenery changed to a blank white canvas, the stick in my hand was gone.

" Yeah, you see, I'm not going to have any of your crap, so I made sure that there is nothing here you can kill yourself with, isn't that great," Lucifer said with a grin.

" You son of a bitch!" I said in anger.

" Yeah well, why don't you take a seat princess," he said. A chair appeared in the room and I was flung into it. Chains came up over my arms and legs.

" Let me go, Satan!!" I screamed.

" Don't call me Satan, Princess," Lucifer said back, " So we never got to finish our talk last time, you kind of interrupted," he continued.

" Yeah well you know, I couldn't help myself," I said sarcastically.

" Yeah well we were in the middle of a talk, about Castiel, do you remember?" he stated, " Anyway, do you really think, he likes you back, like seriously, your the Antichrist, who could ever love you."

" Shut up you asshat!" I yelled in anger.

Lucifer slowly walked up to me, " See I'm gonna end your misery," he said pulling out a knife, " Because I'm a nice person, but I want you to remember something, and think of it everything you think of Castiel. I want you, to remember, that you are the Antichrist, and no one can love you," he finished with a smirk then stabbed the knife into my heart.

***

I jumped awake in the bed. Sam and Dean were still asleep on the floor. I looked around and saw Cas sitting on a chair.

" Are you alright?" Castiel asked.

" Fine," I answered, " Do you know the time?" I asked him.

" It's 3:17 am," Castiel responded.

" Great, early," I said. I jumped out of bed and walked over to the door. I opened up the door and froze in the door way, " Are you coming or what?" I said to Cas. I walked out the door and Castiel followed. I walked out into the kitchen and Put the kettle on.

" You want some coffee Cas?" I asked.

" No thank you," he answered.

" Suite yourself," I said and went to make my coffee.

" What was your dream about?" Castiel asked. I went over to the front door and opened it.

" Come on," I said, " I'll tell you." Castiel followed me out the door. I sat on the driveway and Cas sat next to me.

" You want to know about my dream?" I said, Castiel nodded, " Well it started with me standing in a forest, Lucifer appeared, he then changed the scenery to a white room, he chained me in a chair, then said that we needed to talk," I started.

" About what?" Castiel asked. I couldn't tell him the truth, " He wanted to talk about me," I said instead, " He told me that because I'm the Antichrist no one will ever love me, then he told me to remember that."

" That was it?" Castiel asked, I couldn't tell him the rest so I nodded a yes in reply. Castiel placed his arm around me and pulled me into a hug, all I could think of, was what Lucifer said to me. But I didn't care, I leaned my head on his chest and started to cry.

" Cas, " I said, " Thank you."

" For what?" he asked.

" For hearing me out, I know it sounds stupid, but it hurts," I said blubbering. Cas pulled me closer and into a tighter hug.