Jet

The team board the jet hearing noises coming from the bathroom then they notice Emily and Aaron arnt with them. They all sit down, smirking joking about what's going on in the small bathroom. Then they all stop as the couple walk out. "Emily..." she turned to him. "I'm fine. Okay. I'm fine." He sighed and grabbed her arm. "Your not okay your ill. You where sick just 1 minute ago." Emily shoved him off. "I'm find okay." She sat on the couch leaning her head back. "Get off the jet and go home Emily." She looked at him "what!?" He folded his arms "your sick. Go home." She sighed and started picking her nails. "Aaron I'm not sick." He rolls his eyes. "Really?" She nodded. "I'm not sick. I'm pregnant." She stands up and pushes part him being sick again. Aaron stood there frozen. Garcia and JJ both go to Emily and help her up and back to the couch. She sits with both girls to her left. "Are you serious?" Aaron asked. Emily nodded. She stood up "I knew you hate this baby. You said you didn't want another." She cried trying to get to the door of the jet. "Let me out Aaron!" She shouted. He hugged her tight and whispered in her ear. "We're gonna be parents." Causing Emily to hug him back. The team could tell they where both happy. But then Cylde showed up at the door of the jet. "Cylde?" Emily asked. "Em come on. We have to go." Emily's eyes widen. "What are you doing?" He stuck his hand out to her "Emily please. You know he'll find out. Please Emily." Emily looked to her team. "I'm sorry." She said. She got past Aaron and took Cyldes hand. He help her out they all watched the pair walk to a car. Then when they got there he kissed Emily and Emily kissed back.