She was with me.

The team where in a briefing when Strauss and 2 other male agents walked in. One of the male agent spoke out, "Agent Prentiss." Emily stood and walked to them, "That's me." The other agent walked behind her and grabbed her wrist and yanked them behind her back, "Ugh, whats going on?". The agent in front of her passed hand cuffs to the other and said "You are under arrested for the assault of John Cooley." She locked eyes with Strauss, "John! Why would I hurt him, why him of all people." Strauss shock her head, "Maybe because of Mathew being murdered and bringing up Italy again." Emily was now full of rage. "How do you know that I only told... ROSSI!" He looked at Emily, "I didn't say a word." She gave him a look that said 'find out who did this'. The 2 male agents tried to walk her out but she didn't move, "tell me when the assault happened.". Strauss nodded to them, "October 12th at 9:45pm." That was last night, she was with Reid in her apartment, it was her birthday. "It wasn't me, i was in my apartment." she shot back. "Agent Prentiss i suggest you don't make this harder than is has to be." The male agent holding her hands pushed her forward and she fell, "ugh, what the hell.". He rolls her eyes and stands her up, she turns to face him and stamps on his foot and rolls her eyes. The other agent grabs her and pushed her back onto a wall. She lifted her knee up to hit his manhood, he bends over in pain them stands up and punches her in the face, a shiner on her right eye starts to form. She uses her body and pushes him away, the agent she stamped on grabbed her and slammed her face first into a wall and she fell, "You cant break me." She said. The agents looked at each other a laughed. they kicked her one to the head and the other to ribs,"ugh! I've had worse." she says her breathing ragged. One looks her is the eyes and grabs her hair pushed her face first into the wall and stands very close behind her, "See agent Prentiss, you talk and say you can beat us but i'm not the one pushed up against the wall." She can feel his breath on the back of her neck, she closes her eyes and thinks back to the time Cyrus had done this. She took a deep breath and threw her head back knocking the agent over into the other one. Hotch and Morgan jumped the agent and arrested them, "I was with Reid, we where at my apartment." was all she was able to get out before collapsing. Reid ran forward and caught her, she opened her eyes and looked at him. He untied her hands and held her in his lap. She used her now free arms and wrapped then around his neck. He hugged her back, "I love you Reid." He looked at her "Come on my love lets get you to the hospital and i love you too." She pulled him in for a kiss. when she pulled back she laughed, "Happy 3 month anniversary, huh." He looked at her and said, "I don't care about that  only care about you. come on." He stood and picked her up bridal style and held her close, "Let go get your head checked out." She laughed, "They will just say that i'm crazy about my boyfriend." He looked at the woman he loved in his arms and said "No it wont, it will say your crazy about your fiance." Her eyes widened, "JJ got into my jacket pocket and get the red box out, and open it then put the ring on ems finger." JJ did just that, "Spencer, it this beautiful" Emily said looking at the ring. He kissed her "Only the best for you, soon to be Mrs. Reid." She smiled, "Is that so soon to be Mr. Prentiss." he smiled "come on lets get that head of yours checked out"...