Tattoo pt.2

Trigger warning- rape and sucide.

"I'm back." Emily said. The teams eyes where glued to the brunette woman. She had changed, she wore the same black books. Instead on black slacks, it was black skinny jeans. Instead of a work shirt, it was a black button up blouse. Her hair was curley and dirty blonde and there was a diamond earring in each of her ears. That's not the only diamond. On her left hand, a wedding ring. Declan came running, "MOM!" She shouted and a man came running after him. Dec stood Emily in front of him, "Oh mom can't help you know, Dec." He said. Emily look at the boys. "Do I look like a human shield?" Declan laughed. "Well you work like one." She smirk and looked at the older man. "Your in for it kiddo." Emily said, she turned grabbed him and the man can and tickled him. "Stop! Please! You win!" Emily and then man let go and high fived. Declan look at his mom, "you and ant can't do that you can't team up." She smiled and hugged the boy, "Well we did." She kissed his cheek. He rubbed his face where she kissed him. "Mom I'm 14. You can stop with the kisses." She smiled, "what like this." She said kissing the boys cheek again and again. "Dad! Help!" He shouted. The man came and grabbed Emily around the waist and lifted her up. "Taylor Jones, put me down!" She said. He put her down and kissed her "Whatever you say Mrs. Jones." Aaron and her team walked closer. "Mrs. Jones ?" JJ asked. "You got married and you didn't tell us." Garcia said. The brunette sighed. "I don't have to tell you guys everything ya know." Declan stood next to his mom and Taylor behind his wife. "How long?" Aaron asked. Emily looked at him, "5 years." Rossi walked up to her and Declan moved. "Look at you. Married with a son." Emily smiled as did Dave. "Who would have thought." He hugged her. They pulled away and Emily hugged her husband. "What are you doing here?" Reid asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I'm back on the team." She looked to Rossi. "I thought you told them." She said. He smiled "You tell them." She smiled, "Rossi is retiring and I'm taking his place." Her smile dropped when she saw Garcia with tears in her eyes. "Penny, I'm sor-" Garcia cut her off. "I'm so happy your back." They hugged. She looked to Aaron, and he look at her. He finally spoke, "Your hair. It's dirty blonde. Different." She looked to her feet. "Yea needed a change." Taylor kissed her cheek, "Well why don't you tell them the best bit." She smiled "Oh yea. Taylor is joining the team. He's going to be doing my old job."
2 days later...
Emily and Taylor had just come back from their first case since coming back. Emily was sat in her new office. Taylor came up and went in. The team sat outside watching a smile spread across the brunettes face and she saw her husband. He came around to her and pulled her out her chair and sat in it and pulled her onto his lap. She turned to face him and kissed him passionately. The team were happy Emily was there, but they didn't like Taylor. He was always with Emily and when they are in the police station, he is always having Emily sit on his lap or his arm around her waist. They wanted their friend back. They wanted to confront him. When the couple walked out they, stop them. "We need to talk." Emily and Taylor nodded. "We don't want you being so cuddlely and lovey in the office." Aaron spoke. Emily rolled her eyes and started to walk away "Emily!" Aaron called. "What? I came back and you all hate my husband. Don't try and you don't, I'm a profiler remember." Taylor walked to the glass door a few steps in front of Emily. "I wish I never came back. If I had stayed, i would have to put up with this. I love my husband. He's not going anywhere."  Aaron spoke softly, "Please Em. Baby just listen." She turned to face him, "You lost the right to called me that a long time ago Aaron. This is your fault. You made me leave, I left because of you. I moved on. But now... you've dragged me back. I can't do this. Everyday feeling guilty that I left and about the tattoo. I can't Aaron." She Let's ten tears fall. "I can't do this. I'm sorry I don't. I can't. I can't stay. I can't look at you everyday not like this I can't please forgive me. I shouldn't have come back here." She ran out and Taylor ran after her. "Emily!" Taylor and he grabbed Emily and pulled her into a hug. "I want to go home Taylor. Take me home please." They packed and went back to London. She felt so guilty leaving them again. Reid and Morgan where mad, they hated her for this. JJ and Garcia where upset and missing their best friend. And Aaron he was broken hearted. Emily was happy in London.
Another 2 years pass..
Taylor and Declan walk into the BAU and gather the team into the round table room. The team could see the 2 had been crying. "Where's Emily?" JJ asked. "She was on a case and the unsub and been killing brunettes and they look like Emily." Taylor began. "The unsub got to her, he torchered and raped her before he... he... he killed her. She's dead." The team broke down. They hadn't seen Emily since she left. "Wh-what did he do to her?" Reid asked. "He had her hands chained to the ceiling, he water boarded her. Burned her. Cut and stabbed her. The M.E. Said she was 1 month pregnant." As the words come out declan fell to his knee, the 16 year old began to cry. "Mommy." Taylor just hugged him. Aaron stood thinking, if I had stopped her and made her stay she wouldn't have been on that case in London. She wouldn't be dead. Later that night Aaron took his own life. The team found a note that read. It's my fault she left. If she had stayed she wouldn't have been in that case. She's dead because of me.
After that the team broke apart theh could work together. Emily had been murdered and Aaron killed hinself. The team was over and done.