Adoption

Emily and JJ where sat in Emily's couch with wine in their hands talking about their plans for Christmas when JJ decided to play a game. "Lets play a game." JJ said placing hers and her girlfriend's glass on the table. "Ok what do you have in mind." Emily asked. "Truth or dare." The blonde said with a smirk. The brunette nodded. "Ok Em, true or dare." Emily locked eyes with JJ "dare." JJ smiled, "I dare you to kiss me." The brunette lent forward and pushed JJ down on the couch and kissed her. She stayed above the blonde and pulled away. "Did it." Emily smiled sat back on the couch. "Truth or Dare jay?" "Dare." The blonde replied. "Do something you wouldn't normally do with your best friend." Emily raised her eyebrows. JJ pushed Emily to lay on her back and pinned her hands above her head with her left hand while her right roamed Emily's body. JJ pushed Emily's shirt up and placed kisses on her stomach. "Uhh jagje... ugh..." Emily moaned. JJ stopped and pulled Emily's shirt back down and sat back up and so did Emily. "You tease." Emily joked. "Truth or dare, em?" "Truth" Emily responded. "What are your nightmares about?" Emily sighed "JJ..." "Emily I'm worried about you." Emily started to pick her nails. "Doyle, before when I was undercover." JJ pulled Emily into a hug, "I miss him." She sobbed out unaware of what she had just said. JJ pushed Emily away, "You miss him!" The blonde said a angry at the brunette. "How could you say that! Emily the things he did too you!" JJ and Emily where standing at this point, JJ moved forward and moved Emily's shirt away to show the 4 leaf clover. "Don't you remember, I do. I was sat in the car on the way to that wearhouse hearing you, my girlfriend, scream out in pain." She let go and lifted Emily's shirt, "JJ I di-" JJ started to raise her voice, "Look! LOOK!" Emily looked down at her stomach, she looked away tears in her eyes, "He did that Emily! And you miss him!" Emily pushed JJs hands away. "I MENT DECLAN!" Emily ran up stairs and went into their bedroom. JJ went after her "Emily." JJ pushed the door open to see Emily staring at her tattoo on the back of her shoulder. It said Declan in curly writing, "Emily please." Emily adjusted her top again, "What if I did miss Doyle. What then?" JJ sighed "Emily please don't do this." Emily turned to face JJ tears streaming down her face. "I do miss them both." The brunette said barely about a whisper, "I miss when I spent everyday with Declan. That's what I miss, he called me mom. Me. And I just left him, I shouldn't have done that. I should have looked after him." Emily was shaking. JJ wrapped her up in a hug as Emily cried. The blonde pulled away and wiped her girlfriends tears. "We could adopt him." JJ said softly. Emily look up to the blue eyed agent. "Y-you would do that." JJ smiled and nodded. "I already have." Emily looked confused. What's she didn't know was that JJ knew Emily missed Declan. She would catch the brown eyed agent staring at his photo. So she had gone though everything, paperwork, background checks. So they could adopt him. JJ pulled out the papers from her gobag and handed them to Emily. Emily's read it 'Adoption papers of Declan Jones Prentiss' "How?" JJ grabbed Emily's hand "You kept starring at his phone so I got so help from the team and know WE have adopted him." Emily's was about to reply when there was a knock at the door. JJ smiled and nodded. Emily ran down the stairs and opened the door to she the blonde haired boy she loved as her own. "Declan." She said quietly. "Mom" he jumped forward and the 9 year old wrapped his arms around his 'mom'. She placed a kiss on top of his head. She looked up to she the team standing out side the door. Emily picked the boy up and hugged him tight, he started to cry, "I miss you so much mommy." It broke the teams heart. "I'm right here baby I'm never going away again. I promise." She sat on the couch and the team came inside. She calmed the boy down and he sat with his head on her chest, she pulled her fingers though his hair. "Mom?" Emily looked down to the boy. "Yea sweetie?" He smiled "I love you." She squeezed him a little, "I love you too." JJ came and sat next to Emily Declan moved so he was sitting in the middle of the 2 women. His legs over Emily's and his head on JJs shoulder. "JJ" he said softly. "What is it bud?" She said to the boy. "Cause you my moms girlfriend can I call you mom too?" JJs heart was going to burst pit her chest, "Of course Dec." He hugged JJ and said "I love you momma." She just hugged the boy tight. Emily put her hands though the boys hair again. They where one big happy family...