Chapter 4

I got back home and when I walked in, I immediately lied on the couch with Damion on my chest. I heard 2 sets of footsteps coming into the living room... It's DeShaun and Sharonda. They sat on the other couch making love face with each other, while I'm over here making love faces with the couch cushion.

"Yo D!" I looked over to Sharonda who was now sitting on DeShaun's lap. Fuck, get a room! "Lets go to the Tattoo Shop!" I rolled my eyes. "But I don't wanna get up! I just wanna sit here with my baby all day." I whined. She rolled her eyes. "Get your white ass up." She got up from DeShaun's lap to pull me from off of the couch. As I walked passed her, she slapped my ass. I walked down the hall way and went to go change.

When I pulled the front door opens, a gush of cold wind hit my face

When I pulled the front door opens, a gush of cold wind hit my face. I'm surprised I didn't get a frostbite on my nose and lips. Fuck I hated fall. It felt more like winter. Mom's car is in the driveway... Maybe she'll let me use her car.

"Yo DeShaun!" I screamed trying to get his attention. He ran outside and up to the car like I was in danger. "Can you ask mom for her keys and get my purse please?" I was putting Damion in his car seat. He rolled his eyes and walked off. I scared him... I know I did.

I waited a few minutes for him to bring back what I asked for. He finally came back with the keys and and purse. "Thank you Shauny." I smiled knowing he hates that name. "Man fuck outta here dawg." I walked over to the car, looking in my wallet to see if my ID and drivers license was in there. I hopped in the car and started to blow the horn so they could hurry the fuck up.

My mom walked outside. Fuck. "STOP BLOWIN' THAT GOD DAMN HORN LIKE YOU'RE A FUCKING MANIAC!!!! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DESHAUN AND SHARONDA, GO GET IN THE CAR SO SHE COULD STOP HONKIN'!"

I started to giggle. I loved to piss her off. I can't take her serious with that expression on her face. That shit is priceless. I looked at Damion through the rear view mirror and he's still asleep. I'm gonna take him to the doctor. I'm worried about him. He shouldn't be this tired EVERYday.

I saw DeShaun's mouth move and Sharonda rolled her eyes. DeShaun got in the front and Sharonda sat in the back. "Proof why can't I sit in the front?" Ohhhh. He called shotgun.

"'Cause I called shotgun before yo ass did." When I look into the rear view mirror, I could've sworn she was possessed by the way her fucking eyes rolled to the back of her god damn head. She just went back to playing with Damion who is finally up after 10 hours

I started the car and backed out the driveway. I slipped my N.W.A tape in and turned the the volume up and started rapping with the lyrics. And I started driving. "Now the title 'Bitch' don't apply to all women, but all women have a little bitch in em. It's like a decease that plagues their character, takin' the women of America..."

DeShaun took the tape out of the damn deck. "What the fuck are you doin'?" He popped LL Cool J's bad album in. "The fuck does it look like? I wanna listen to something else!" I almost ripped those dreads from out his head. Hey that rhymed! I swear I should be a rapper!