4. Mike and Jaime

Kellin

I opened my eyes to see Vic and Tony sitting on the couch opposite me, staring aw filled faces. "W-what?" I asked sleepily and then stretched my legs then arms out. Vic just smiled at me and got up to sit next to me. "Nothing, you just look so cute."

I smiled timidly and nodded. "Thanks."

I watched as Tony stood up and ran a tattooed hand through his dark brown hair. "I'll go call the guys." He said walked out the door. I frowned and glanced fearfully at Vic. "Th-the guys? No. I sorry but no." I mumbled and scooted away from him, wrapping my bruised arm around my legs. "Don't send Kellin away." I said and then lowered my ears. Sniffling I asked, "No hit?"

"Sh, Kell, w'e'de never send you away, and we'd for sure never hit you. You're too precious. Now, just calm down." Vic murmured reassuringly and pet the space between my ears, causing a low purr to erupt from me. He smiled and waved Tony away. "Good kitten. What Tony meant is that we have some friends that we're gonna have over so that they can meet you, is that okay?"

I shyly glanced at him and contemplated it, "No mean to Kellin?"

"Of course not sweetie. One's my brother Mike and the other is Jaime, he's just a friend." My Mexican person said. I smiled and sat up, wrapping my arms around him. "T-thanks." I giggled happily.

Vic kissed the top  of my head then said something about seeing what Tony was doing. Just nodding along, I once again curled up and closed my eyes- not falling asleep, just simply being content. I'd gone a full three days without being beaten, a full three days of being free. Two may have been spent on the street but it was entirely worth it if I got to spend one of them with Tony and Vic.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard four loud, sudden knocking sounds that had me scrambling into a sitting position. "V-Vic!" I whimpered as the sound continued. I heard a 'Tony get the door!' before I saw said person run by me and then Vic was next to me. Holding me when I crawled onto his lap and meowed pathetically. "Scary noise." I mumbled into his tan neck. "Scary."

I heard Tony's voice say, "Guys, the person we are about to show you is... different."

"Different how? Just let us see him." Said an unknown person.

"You'll see Mike, just don't scare him. He's had a rough life and is easily frightened, don't freak out."

"Fine!" The same voice snapped, "Just let us see him!"

I buried my face in Vic's neck and listened as Tony and who I assumed to be Jaimi and Mike walk into the living room where I was curled against Vic. I heard the footsteps and my ears perked up, trying to catch everything. A gasp and murmured curse words made me cringe. "Guys, this is Kellin." Tony's nice voice said a bit nervously.

"What the fuck is that?" A loud voice yelled and a scared whimper left my mouth. Vic's arms tightened around my shaking body. "He, is a hybrid." He hissed venomously. "And if you can't treat him with respect, you can leave." The tone of voice Vic was using scared me.

I dug my claws into his skin slightly cowered into him, scared of what was  going to happen. These new people didn't seem nice, not like Tony and Vic. I could feel the stares bore into me and decided to take a chance, I glanced up at the two new arrivals and saw a boy with tall hair and different one that was absolutely covered in skin pictures, just like Tony.

They stared at face, their eyes softening. I bit my lip and tilted my head, something confusing me. After looking around the room once more I said in a puzzled voice, "Your'e all Mexican."

A/N

Short as f chapter! sorry! update tomorrow