2. Bruises

2. Bruises

"Vic, what the Hell is he?" I heard a distressed voice say. I didn't move at all in the comfortable bed I was laying in. My breathing stayed normal as I listened in to the conversation that seemed to happen from above me.

"I really am not sure Tony, his collar said-" Vic's voice was cut off by a slightly outraged shout, "Collar?"

"Yes?" Vic said in more if a question. His sheepish voice seemed so hesitant as I heard the voice of who I was assuming was Tony grit out, "Did you take the collar off?"

It sounded as if Vic was going to get in trouble. I was fine with the collar still being on even though it was much too tight now that I was in human form. The Master never changed it, the pain was gone and the familiar choking of it didn't affect me. I didn't understand why this Tony person was so angry. Vic didn't do anything wrong.

"No." I heard Vic's ashamed voice mumble. "Vic, go get scissors." Tony demanded.

Light footsteps left the room and someone put a hand on my arm. My immediate reaction to that was me nearly jumping half way across the room. My eyes were wide and my body hit the floor in a tangle of sheets, a hiss escaping past my lips. Panic set in, "Don't hit. Don't hit. Don't hit." I kept mumbling and the person who's hand had been on my arm was standing over me. "No hit!" I shouted and wrapped my arms over my head.

"Shit." The voice of 'Tony' said and then yelled, "Vic!"

Loud footsteps ran into the room and cursed flew from Vic's mouth. "Seriously Tony?"

"All I did was put my hand on his arm, nothing more!"

"Can't you see the bruises on him? It's obvious he's been abuse or something!" Vic was angry and I tightened my arms over me and whimpered. Why were they yelling?

"Shhh, Kellin. Can you look up?" Vic's gentle voice whispered to me. I lowered my shaking arms and looked at him fearfully, seeing the person who must've been Tony standing behind him. Tears were gathering in my eyes and Vic slowly put his hand on my cheek, tilting my up. "Neither of us are going to hurt you Kell, I just need to get to your neck. Can you stay still for me?"

Not saying anything, I simply turned my head, showing my bruised neck. "O-okay, don't move." Vic said and I felt something cold and sharp against my neck. My breath caught in my throat, I honestly thought I was going to die. After years of torture and finally escaping, I would die now.

I heard a snip and the collar that I had grown used to fell from my neck. I looked down and saw the black material laying on the floor by my knees. My wide eyes shot to Vic who slowly set the scissors down and held his arms out to me. Warily, I hugged him and then wrapped my legs around his waist. He carefully stood up, carrying me. "Tony, will you get the door and follow me to the bathroom?" Vic asked quietly as I buried my head in his neck.

Soon Vic set me down on a bathroom counter. The bright lights of the room making me squint as I looked up at the two men before me. Both very different looking except for the concerned glint in their eyes. "I'll get the first-aid kit." Tony mumbled and bent down, searching through cluttered cabinets.

Vic's hand found mine and he gently rubbed his thumb over my bony knuckles. When Tony stood back up his dark brown eyes searched over my body, even more concern flitting through. I flinched back when he tried to touch my arm and Vic sighed, "Kellin, he won't hurt you, I swear to God he won't. You need to calm down and let us help you." I nodded fearfully and watched as Tony put a warm wash cloth on my neck. I heard Vic gasp and hold my hand tighter, I knew what they were seeing. The dark formed bruise from the collar and the thin ones of fingers. The result of trying to escape the Master.

"Oh God." Vic whispered.

Tony grit his teeth and washed the towel out and put it on my face, removing the dirt that had collected there from many nights outside. Vic moved my hair aside and Tony slowly wiped the cloth over my bruised jaw and split lip. The two boys spent a couple more minutes washing my arms and chest before they brought out gauze and small bandages. After placing the gauze around my wrist and the band-aids on the smaller cuts that littered my stomach the boys stared at me. Hunching my shoulders I mumbled, "W-what?"

Tony looked me in the eye, "Kellin, who did this to you?"

"The M-master." I said and then looked down. "Punishment."

___\\\___///___\\\___///___\\\___

Kellin's PoV will always be short so expect another chapter afterwards.