Still There

Happy holidays!!! 🎁🎉 it's Christmas here in the Philippines so yeah Merry X-mas.

Maya's POV
Lucas and I are in our backyard right now. I know, I know were not married yet but we decided its for the best because were going to college together and we don't want a dorm. We live in Upstate, New York so its quite peaceful. We have 2 horses named Star and Marco. Mine is Star and Marco is his. He was riding Marco while I just play with my promise ring. I noticed Marco was going a little too fast so when he stopped, Lucas flew to the ground and bangged his head in the fence then there was blood everywhere.

"LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed worriedly tears were coming out of my eyes. I got my phone out of my pocket and called 911.

"911 what is your emergency?" They asked

"Help my boyfriend fell out of his horse and bangged his head on the fence and he's running out of blood!!!!!" I explained

"Ok we'll be right there just tell us your address" I told her the address and five minutes later they came. They put him in the ambulance and asked me: "Where is his family members?"

"They're in Texas"

"Okay then you can come with us" we went to the ER and I waited in the waiting room just crying. I already. Called Lucas' parents and said they're coming ASAP. I've been waiting for hours and the Hunters, Matthews, Minki, and the Smackles (weird) are here and they are comforting me. Lucas' doctor felt bad for me so he let me in since the surgery has been done. I sat in the chair next to his bed and I grabbed his hand with my two hands then cried on it.

"Ughh" I heard a raspy voice groaned

"Lucas!" I hugged him but not too much 'cause he will feel more pain and I let go. Just then his parents came in.

"Hey Mom, Hey Dad who's this girl?" He asked

My heart sank. It shattered into pieces. It hurts.

I ran outside only to hear Lucas' mother call my name. Riley quickly hugged me and asked me whats wrong.

"H-he d-doesn't remember m-me" I cracked

"Oh Maya" she said in sympathy

Lucas' POV
I woke up in a plain white room and a beautiful blonde girl hugged me. I asked who she is to my parents then she ran away.

"Mom, Dad who is she?"

"Oh son you don't remember? She's your girlfriend" Dad stated. Now I feel bad.

"She's beautiful" i told them

"Thats what you said when you got home from the first day of 7th grade" my dad said

"How much do you remember?" My mom asked

"Until we moved from Texas and I was going to middle school"

"Bad timing" my dad whispered to my mom but I still can hear.

"What do you mean by bad timing?" I asked

"Well son lets just say that was before the day you met your girlfriend, Maya. And that was almost six years ago." Dad said

"Six years?!?!"

Maya's POV
They told Lucas' doctor that he can't remember me. The doctor said that he has a tumor so yay *note the sarcasm.

The doctor went back from interviewing Lucas and said that he doesn't remember the past six years. Talk about bad timing am I right?

*A few days later*
It was time for Lucas to be discharged so his parents asked me to come with them. I said yes because even if Lucas doesn't remember me, I will try to make him remember me.

The next day......
We went to church since its Sunday.

When the mass ended I went to go buy ice cream for me and Lucas. Then I felt someone grabbed me then everything turned black.

Lucas' POV
I waited a few mins for Maya and she still hasn't come back.

*beep beep*

I feel vibrating in my pocket. I answered the call from an unknown number.

Unknown: If you ever want to see your girlfriend back then come to this address <insert address here>

"Lucas!!!" I heard Maya in the background

"Shut up you little.."

"Ahhhh"

A woman kidnpped her. Oh god why did she kidnapp Maya?

Lucas: What did you do to her?!

Unknown: Oh you'll find out once you get here

Maya's POV
I woke up in a dark room with a dim light with me tied to a pole while sitting.

"Hello?" I tried calling out

"Ahhh Lucas' precious smol bean is awake" I heard a girl fron the distance

"Who are you?!" I asked

"You will never know" she stepped out of the darkness with a knife on her hand. Oh god i'm shaking. I'm scared and i'm shaking, she pulled out her phone and copied a number from my phone which she stole while i'm unconsious. She dialed the number while playing with my promise ring which she also stole while i'm unconsious then the phone picked up fast.

"If you ever want to see your girlfriend back then come to this address <insert address here>"

Lucas.... she dialed Lucas.

"Lucas!!!" I screamed

"Shut up you little..." then she stabbed me right in the stomach

"Ahhhhhhh" then everything turned black again

Lucas' POV

I went in the car and drove there. I stopped at an old abandoned factory in the middle of nowhere. I went inside and its very quiet.

"Hello?" I called out

Then I went to this room with a light on and the door slightly opened. I gasped at the sight of it. Maya laying there in the cold floor with blood everywhere coming from her stomach.

"Hey Lukey" I startled at the voice behind me.

"Oh god.. Lisanna you're the one who did this to her?!?!" I asked her. Ok let me explain, Lisanna is my childhood friend who has a crush on me and is desperate, so since she found out that my memory has gone away she thought I forgot how annoying she was but I didn't.

"Love me or i'll stab her more" she threatened

I didn't respond, I just grabbed her knife in her hand and stabbed her. She fell down and I got Maya and the ring Maya was wearing that Lisanna stole then drove to the hospital.

Maya's POV
I woke up in a white room to see Lucas sitting beside me playing with his phone.

"Hey" I called out quietly and I try to sit up but my stomach hurts then Lucas tried to push me down gently.

"Don't try to sit up, your wound is still healing" He said then I looked at my hands

"You looking for this" he asked holding up my promise ring and he grabbed my hand and put the ring.

"Do you remember me?" I asked him

"No but i'll try" he says kissing my hand with the ring on.

"I knew the old Lucas is STILL THERE"