Dae Jung chuckled as he leaned closer in. "Hwan Hyejin, I think you've fallen for him."

Hyejin snapped her head towards his direction. "That's crazy talk! I've always liked him. What's the difference now?"

Dae Jung shrugged and he had an easy smile on his lips, as if he knew everything. "The difference is that you're not some fan girl right now. You're within his reach, Hwan Hyejin. And I think you're confused between admiration for an idol and sincere feelings for a person."

"What? You're saying..." 

Dae Jung gave her a smile. "You guessed it. I think you've fallen for him as a person and not as an idol, Hwan Hyejin." 

+ + + 

Hyejin paced around her room while occasionally grabbing onto her hair, thinking about how crazy that sounded. Dae Jung said she had fallen for him, but why did it feel so different than the feelings she was used to? What happened to the screaming? The shaking? The heart-fluttering moments when she saw him on her laptop screen?

It was all different now. It wasn't like before where she somehow hoped he would notice her, or look her way once when she attended their concert. No, she had all of his attention now. And that somehow changes everything. 

Tomorrow, Hyejin would attend a lunch planned by SEVENTEEN's manager, as to what she has heard. Not only that, she would be meeting up with the rest of SEVENTEEN. That meant of all the members, and not only Dino. 

Why? 

She was still trying to figure that out just as well. 

Oh, come on! It'd be fun! Don't you want to me the hyungs? 

Dino had texted that one night to Hyejin. 

Obviously, as a fangirl by heart, it was an obvious yes. However, she hesitated. How could she face Dino when she still wasn't sure what was going on in her heart? It was confusing—almost as confusing as watching a BTS M/V. 

Yeah, sure. She replied then. When is it? Where? Give me all the details. 

Maybe she should have backed out when she still had the chance to. It was becoming all too real. She was actually going to meet SEVENTEEN, the group she was unhealthily obsessed with that when she wrote a fanfiction about them, it became a surprising hit everywhere in South Korea—maybe even abroad, as Waenji Publishing Company did mention something about translating the story in different languages.

She would see the members's faces in person, not in screenshots kept in her phone. She would see them move around and talk, not like she usually does behind her laptop screen. She would have conversations with them—real ones, not like the ones she has in her head or written on her laptop in her stories. 

This was happening. This wasn't some dream. Even if it was, Hyejin wishes she would never wake up from it. After all, everything good comes to an end, eventually. She wondered where the end would come or how it would come. 

It was already close to ten and Hyejin wanted to sleep so she could prepare for tomorrow. But the thought of tomorrow made her feel anxious, causing her to stay awake in bed while staring into the jet black room, most likely at the ceiling. 

Her heart was troubling her because Hyejin still hadn't figured out her true feelings. Whether or not she sincerely liked him as a person and not some fan, she still didn't know. Dae Jung mentioned it before, telling her the answer to her question but she still couldn't believe him. 

No, I couldn't have, Hyejin repeated in her mind. The blankets under her were clutched in her hands as she continued to bite her lower lip, rethinking about every single detail of the supposedly date.