Amazing Cosplay Find!

Hello, everyone and welcome to yet another chapter about stuff I found for cosplay. I'm sorry that this one and the last were so close together, but I really wanted to show you guys this. So, here it is!

(Sorry, for the bad camera quality, I couldn't get my outer camera to work so I had to attempt to take a shot using my inner camera

(Sorry, for the bad camera quality, I couldn't get my outer camera to work so I had to attempt to take a shot using my inner camera.)

The story behind this shirt is that I needed it for my Ren (from Super Lovers) cosplay, which I'm doing on the twelfth of January. My mom offered to take me to WalMart so I could see if they had a shirt that would work and of course, I said yes. At first, I went to the men's department and could only find a dark green, which was not what I needed. So, I decided to go to the boy's department and see if they had any. Thankfully, after looking there for a second time, I found this shirt which is a boy's 14-16 (yes, I still easily fit in one of those XD). The part that made me happy was that it only cost me $3 and I saved myself from having to wait for Amazon to ship one that looked quite similar (which could've taken two to four weeks and was $6). Also, this was the only thing I needed to buy for the cosplay, which was awesome. Overall, I think I got a pretty good deal!

Tell me what you guys think in the comments below!

~ Ciel Phantomhive