Mr. Osomatsu-san Review

Mr. Osomatsu-san is a hilarious and heart-warming anime about identical sextuplets who are N.E.E.T.S. (basically guys that won't get jobs). They live with their parents and are constantly getting into funny situations as they refuse to get jobs. Throughout the twenty-five episodes, we get a look-in on their lives as virgins and how they try to change that. Though they are always unsuccessful, they look up to their leader, Osomatsu, for guidance and find strength as well as hope in each other.

So, since there is six of them, here's a quick run-down of the characters and their place in the series;

Osomatsu - The oldest and leader of the group. He's always cool and calm, making sure that the brothers don't get into fights or do very stupid stuff.

Ichimatsu - Also one of the oldest, he has the special power of turning into a cat and also always wears his purple jacket besides when they wear their identical outfits. He's always very grumpy, seems to constantly have a bad hair day and really just wants friends, though he'll probably never have any.

Jyushimatsu - Always yelling, "Hustle, hustle! Muscle, muscle!" and wearing his yellow jacket, he just wants to make people smile and to have a good time. He loves baseball and having fun with his brothers, which he looks up to the most.

Todomatsu - The youngest brother who is a total ladies man. He always has girls by his side but is still a virgin and unlike the other brothers (besides Karamatsu), he has one more outfit than the identical ones and the hoodies, which includes a sun hat (for some reason?).

Choromatsu - Nothing really to note about him besides that he's the odd one out as he gets the least amount of screen time. Also, can easily be mistaken for Osomatsu, as they are very similar.

Karamatsu - Also like Todomatsu, he has one additional outfit besides the main two. This one includes (I think) a fedora, belt and leather jacket. He's always trying to act cool, although it often fails miserably.

There's nothing really else to note besides what I wish they had changed. I won't spoil anything, but the ending sucked and took a major hit that almost made me cry. Things should have stayed the same instead of making crazy things happen that totally wouldn't on any other circumstance besides "we need something to keep people watching for the last few episodes so we don't go in debt". Also, more interesting stories and a continuation on some things would've been great. Honestly, if they ever do make a sequel, I'm not watching it. Overall, I would only give it a seven out of ten stars.