Super Mega Update - Please Read, Tons Of Specials Planned!

Hello, everyone, today I will be talking about a lot of different stuff I plan on doing soon. I hope you don't mind all of the Author's Notes that are coming your way recently. I just have a lot to say and a lot of big changes that are coming for this book.

Speaking of big changes, here's some stuff I'll be doing soon; new cover (possible courtesy of Feihong10), more updates, tags (to get it to pop up in more search results), a new description and a new name. Why I want to do this is to get my story more out there and to get more people interested. Also, Everything Anime is a pretty common name for books that involve anime, so I want to change it to something else. If anyone has any suggestions, please leave them in the comments below. I think I'd like to work on getting some of this done next week. Also, since these major changes are coming up, I might have to do an update once a week for about a month. I really don't want to and I know you guys don't want to see them, but they are important to keep you all up to date with what's going on.

Next, I would like to talk about Friday's. Since there isn't really a planned thing for Friday's, just viewer suggestions, I wanted to make an Otaku Problems chapter every other week. I want to keep those funny, short and not too often, so every other week I'll have some sort of other special if you all don't mind. Also, since I don't have much time on Thursday's, Thursday's will now be my new day to make an update, if need be. Tell me if that's cool with you guys.

Another thing I wanted to discuss was future cosplays. I have a lot that I want to do but I can't spend money until after Christmas, so here's what I have planned.

Late December:

• L (from Death Note)

• Haruhi Fujioka (from OHSHC)

January:

• Nagisa Shiota (from Assassination Classroom)

• Alois in his kimono (from Black Butler)

February:

• Ciel Phantomhive (from Black Butler)

• Ren (from Super Lovers)

Also, about specials... I had an idea for Christmas or the holidays. Should I do a chapter on anime gift ideas? I think you guys would like it and it'd be great for the otaku in your life. Not only that, but, I know my friends wanted to give me Christmas presents, so I might be posting pictures of them soon. I hope you guys enjoy seeing those.

Now, I know this could be a bit similar to Otaku Problems, but how would you guys feel about a short series (every other week on Friday's, just like Otaku Problems) called Otaku Dreams? I'm still figuring it out but it'd basically be about the dreams of an otaku. Also, people could send in their anime-related dreams.

How would you guys felt if I got rid of reviews? I hardly ever get the typical three votes for them and I just feel like they're a waste of my time since they're similar to First Impressions and people like First Impressions more. Should I get rid of reviews to free up my Monday for other things?

As usual, please leave me anime recommendations and suggestions for chapters in the comments below. I also need to know what I should do for my next scenarios and if I should post a chapter about what I'm currently watching. Not only that, but tell me if you guys would like a chapter about what it's like to research for all of these different series.

Have a wonderful day!

~ Ciel Phantomhive