Otaku Dreams

I know I mentioned this in yesterday's little update (well, yesterday as to when this will be posted) and I asked for your guys' opinion. Now, it is technically Wednesday as I'm writing this, so I decided to just show you guys what I mean. After all, like Otaku Problems, you might adore it and want more. On the other hand, you could be like, "Eh, it's okay." Either way is fine, but I just wanted to put this series out there as a little tester.

If Otaku Dreams does become a series, it will most likely be posted every other week on a Friday. I want to do Otaku Problems every other week, too, so basically Otaku stuff is on Friday's if you guys want.

One more thing before we actually get to the dream I had - this series will be about all different types of anime. If you have dreams you would like to submit, please tell me. If I've had some weeks where I've had lots of anime-related dreams or lots of viewer's stories, then I will mention the viewers who submitted and post multiple. If not, then I'll just try to get one out. No matter what happens, I hope you all enjoy me trying to do something different.

———————————————————

About a month ago, I had the strangest anime dream, which led to something I plan on saying in a future group cosplay I'm doing. For some reason, I still remember bits and pieces of what happened, so here's your first one about Ouran High School Host Club.

In a third person view, you can see Tamaki and Haruhi standing next to each other in the music room. It's a normal day, so no special events or costumes, but lots of customers are staring at them. Do not ask me why, but there had been a rumor going around that they liked each other (probably started by Kyoya to drum up business). So, Haruhi looked Tamaki dead in the eye and said, "I'm sorry, but we will never kiss, kiss, fall in love." The most ironic part to this is the fact that I was talking to a girl I know from choir and we're doing a group cosplay with one of my friends. She literally planned on going as Tamaki and I planned on going as Haruhi, we just didn't know that we'd do it together. So, I plan on saying this to her. XD

Secondly, on the same night, I had a dream about a more sci-fi thing happening in Ouran. Sort of crazy for a romance anime, am I right? So, one day Haruhi was walking around, making sure that the house was tidy in case unexpected guests came (namely the members of the host club). Her dad wasn't home and she opened up the closet to grab a broom. Instead of a closet, there was a huge spiral staircase leading to a basement we've never seen nor heard about before. Curious as to what the heck was going on, she went down there and saw Tamaki crouched over some mushrooms. It was like a field of mushrooms growing inside of Haruhi's secret (even to her) basement. He just stared at her blankly and she face-palmed. The sad part is, I know this came from one line. "Tamaki, can you please quit growing mushrooms in other people's closets?"

——————————————————

I think that's all for now. If you have any dreams you'd like to submit, please comment them down below or private message me. Also, tell me what you think and if I should continue them. Have a good day!

~ Ciel Phantomhive