He dies

It was 7 in the morning and you heard a loud knocking on your front door, you assumed that Wes had gotten himself locked out of the house again, which he usually did when he went out partying. 

But when you opened the door, it wasn't Wes. It was 2 cops.

"Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" The first officer asked.

"Yeah... Why?" You asked slowly.

"Well do you know anyone by the name of Wesley Tucker?" The other one asked.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend." You said, starting to panic, what'd happened to him, did he get himself arrested?

"We're sorry to inform you, but he passed away last night after getting a car with a drunk driver, we need you to come claim the body as you're the only one in the area."

No. He's not dead. This is some sick joke. He's not dead. All of the blood rushed out of your face. 

Gone. Wes. Gone. No.

The world starts to fill with black and you start to feel yourself teetering on your feet. All you hear is the faint sound of "Ma'am, stay with me." Before you pass out.

.

When you wake up, you're in a hospital room. What happened? 

Then all of the memories flood back all to fast.

"He died last night." 

My baby isn't gonna be here anymore to comfort me in the hospital. He's never gonna see me walk on the stage to get my college degree. He's dead.

Dead.

The word sounds so wrong. It can't be true. My baby can't be dead. 

I start crying, sobbing, gasping for air between the sobs. My baby is gone. He can't be gone.

That's the only thought going through my mind, is that he can't be gone. 

A nurse walks in, telling me I need to calm down because my heart is racing. And when I calm down, she says something I don't know how to handle. 

"You're pregnant."

I'm pregnant with a dead man's baby.

(If he is trans, we'll pretend he can get girl's pregnant)