He Makes You Breakfast

Warning: Super, super, super cheesy, I am so sorry.

It was a Saturday morning and you finally got a day of work for the first time in 2 months, and it was surprising you and your boyfriend Wes had been able to keep your relationship going.

Groggily, you turned over, feeling around your bed for Wes so you could give him sleepy cuddles, but there was no one there. "Baby?"

All of a sudden you saw him open the door with a tray in his hand. "Good morning sleepyhead."

He came over and sat the tray on your lap, careful not to spill the glass of juice.

"So I made you breakfast, since it's your day off, chocolate chip waffle, your favorite."

"Babe, you should't have, that's so sweet!" You replied, giving him a peck on the cheek.

He blushed and kissed you back, "No Y/N, you deserve it. And I thought that maybe after this we could go see that movie you've been wanting to see. Or we could go out for lunch. Whatever you wanna do, it's your day."

You could feel your cheeks turning red, but you tried to hide it. He was too sweet, you didn't deserve such an awesome guy. So in an attempt to dodge the subject you turned to your food, orange juice and waffles and yogurt and blue jello, there was no way you were gonna be able to finish all of it.

               ............................................................................................................................

Living up to his word, he took you too see a movie later, giving you his jacket when you were cold, and then taking you out for a nice dinner at McDonald's.

"Really Wes, you didn't have to." You said, stealing one of his fries.

"Anything for you." He said, giving you another kiss.

A/N I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it so freaking cheesy, I hope you like cheese.....