Boy Toy

(Tyrone and Ms

(Tyrone and Ms.Claire in picture)

Tyrone was walking to class when he saw his friends come running out of the class they stopped him and they said "we have a sub." Tyrone looked at them confused "ok so?" His friend patted him on the back and said "wait till you see her."

Tyrone walked into the classroom ready to see an ugly old crusty sub but instead he froze in shock of what was in front of him. At the front of the class there stood a gorgeous young woman.

She looked very young as if she was in her early 20's her caramel skin looked smooth and soft while her black dress revealed all her curves. Tyrone mouth dropped open and stared straight at the lady's behind all his classmates began laughing. The lady turned to him looked at him then at the clock she said "you're late" in a stern voice she directed him to go to his seat. He chatted with his friends while he was ignoring the excitement that was happening in his pants. At that moment an idea popped into Tyrone's head he was gonna create a scene so he could get lunch detention he pulled out his phone turned on some trap music and began trashing the classroom. He threw books from the bookshelves on the floor knocked chairs and desk over after a while the whole class watched and was amused by it.

The teacher grabbed his arm and sent him to his seat. She wrote his name on the board he asked why his name was on the board and she said "you have lunch detention with me" everyone was laughing but they didn't know what his plan was , he sat down smiling waiting for lunch to come.

Later on it was time for lunch he walked to his first period classroom, she was sitting down at the teachers desk reading a book he walked in quietly trying not to disturb her he sat down and watched her. She looked up in surprise "when did you get in here?" She asked. Her voice made Tyrone get another boner her voice was sort of seductive she snapped her fingers to get his attention "I asked you a question" he looked down "I got in here a few minutes ago" he was fixing his pants so the Boner wouldn't show. The substitute wrote her name on the board it was Ms. Claire. She dropped the marker and bent over to pick it up, again Tyrone fixed his pants he looked up " Ms I'm hungry why are you keeping me here?" She chuckled and said "because of the nonsense you did earlier." She then pulled out her own food and ate it in front of him "can I get something to eat? You teasing me now" he said. She looked at him "well what do you want to eat?" He grinned and whispered " I'm finna eat you" she didn't hear him. When she finished eating she started putting stuff back where it belongs such as textbooks and pencils.

When she stood up Tyrone realized she was short not that short but a few inches shorter than him. He watched her as she struggled to get a textbook from on top of the closet, he knew this was his chance he came up behind her and asked if she needed help she looked back and rolled her eyes he reached for the book with one hand while the other was around her waist but it was pressed on the wall he handed her the book but she didn't say thank you.

She accidentally backed up into Tyrone, he was pretty sure she felt the boner that was poking through she laughs and said thank you but Tyrone didn't let her move , he wrapped one arm around her waist and he moved his hand under her dress and moved her panties to the side. She gasped and tried to move away but Tyrone had her pinned to the wall. As he rubbed her clit she squirmed and released quiet moans.

He pushed against her so she could feel the boner this caused her to move away but he continued to to finger her. She was trying to contain her moans but she couldn't so Tyrone placed two of his fingers in her mouth. Her thighs began to shake as they tightened around Tyrone's hand she clawed at his wrist wanting him to stop but he continued to finger her until she orgasmed and collapsed into his arms. He picked her up and carried her to the teachers desk. He looked down at her as she smiled trailing her hands up and down his abs. She pulled at his belt wanting him to take it off. He stopped and started tugging at her panties "you have to feed me first" he said licking his lower lips.

She nodded in agreement and allowed him to go down on her. She combed her fingers through his hair while he rotated his tongue hitting every spot causing ms Claire to squirm and let out loud moans. At this point Tyrone didn't care if she moaned loud enough for everyone to hear that just meant his tongue was doing a good job. He moved his tongue in and out of her while rubbing her clit. "Shit right there!" She moaned. He pulled out and smirked while she look up at him frustrated "I was about to come child." He chuckled and grasped both of his hands together

"Ight you don't have to return the favor we can get straight to the point" he said while yanking at her dress signaling he wanted her to take it off. She slowly slid off her dress exposing her panties and bra and displaying her defined curves. He quickly looked down at his erection and walked over to his book bag to get a condom. He walked back to the desk and watched ms Claire lay on her back and give him a seductive look motioning her finger for him to come closer.

He slid the condom on and pushed into her causing her to gasp. He began to do slow strokes while rubbing her clit, she arched her back pulling herself off of him but he grabbed her waist and pulled her back down. She gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes as he sped up his pace. He folded her legs back and dicked her down allowing her to take every inch of him. Her legs were shaking and she moaned loving what he was doing. He thrusted himself in and out of her until they both climaxed. When they were done ms Claire slipped him her number. "I'll tell your teacher you were extra good today." She smiled. Tyrone thanked her and left the class. He cheesed walking down the hall because he knew he was a champ.

Vote!❤️
Comment!❤️
Follow!❤️
~Diverse 👑📝