.15.

Gerard sits on the padded floors, the straitjacket tight around him. Tears cut trails down his cheeks as he just stares at the floor.

His lips are chapped and bleeding, and his hair is crazy.

They took him in here this morning.

For screaming.
____________

Frank sits in Mrs. Armstrong's office, his legs pulled up to his chest.

She's trying to talk to him but He only hears the words that are stabbing him repeatedly.

"...brain dead.....brain dead.....brain dead...brain dead.."

"Frank? Are you listening?"

His shifts his eyes from the spot on the floor where the carpet is stained by something dark, to the nurse's face.

"No."

She sighs in frustration. He's just been in here, motioess for the past hour and a half.

"Can I leave now?"

"No. I still have things I want to-"

"I'm going to leave now."

Frank stands up and walks to the door.

"Frank. Sit back-"

"I'm sorry, but no ma'am. I'm going to lay down in my room."

He walks out, no more protests coming.

Ray is sitting in the middle of the Way's room, staring at the wall.

"Ray? What are you doing?"

Frank frowns. Maybe the kid has really lost it.

"Look." he says, pointing to the wall.

Frank sits down next to him and looks.

It's the Black Parade, Gerard talked about all the time. A float sits in the middle of a crowd, him in the middle with Mikey and Ray, slightly to the side.

Frank stands next to Mikey, his graphite hands behind his back, looking darkly at the viewer of the drawing.

Ana stands in front of the float, holding a medal over a guy in a hospital gown.

"Without you is how I disappear." is scribbled along the bottom, then Gerard's signature.
__________

Ana takes a deep breath and walks into the room. The nurse told her Gerard was in here.

She opens the door to the second solitary confinement room.

Gerard is on his knees, staring at the floor.

"Gee?"

He looks up at her, through his hair. His lips part in surprise as She comes In and shuts the door.

"Gee. Why are you in here? Where's Mikey?"
____________

He shakes his head.

She doesn't know.

Ana drops onto her knees on front of him and takes his head in her hands, wiping at his still falling tears.

"Gee-"

"I was screaming."

She stops, and loos at him in confusion.

"That was you? Why?"

"Can you get me out of this jacket?"

Ana nods, using the key to pull the jacket from him, revealing the wrinkled white shirt, almost identical to hers.

Gerard slowly wraps his arms around Ana, little sobs escaping his lips as He presses his face into the area where her shoulder meets her neck.

"Gerard? What's wrong?"

His sobs get more desperate and harder to hold in. Ana leans against the wall, pulling Gerard into her lap as he clings to her for dear life.

Sobs continue to rack his whole body, waves of tears spilling down his cheeks.

Ana just pets his hair, trying to calm him down. His fingers press harder into her back as his sobs slow down slightly.

Tears are still coming in a continuous stream.

"Ana."

"Shhh. I'm here, Baby."

Her cheeks turn a light pink. The nickname just kind of slipped out.

"Mmvvv."

He buries his face in the side of her neck, as his cries dwindle down.
___________

Ana shivers as she feels Gerard's lips brush the sensitive skin of her neck, as he tries to compose himself.

His grip on her loosens and takes in a couple shaky breaths.

"Gee, baby, can you talk to me now?'

"Y-Yea."

"Okay. Where's Mikey? Why were you screaming like that?"

"They didn't t-tell you?"

He removes his head from her soft skin and looks her in the eyes, His voice shaking and more sobs threatening to spill.

"M-M-Mikey was pronounced brain dead this morning. He wasn't going to w-wake up so they pulled everything off him. I d-d-didn't get to tell him g-goodbye."

...