.11.

Frank stares in horror.

He's here.

It's the first time he's seen Aeron in years. Aeron's fists clench and unclench with Frank's.

They could be twins, the only difference being, Aeron's eyes are a bright, blood red.

"Hello, Frank." he snarls, reveling sharp, white teeth.

"N-No, get away from m-me. You made me hurt M-Mikey."

"You did that on your own."

Aeron steps toward him threateningly. Frank backs away till his back is to the wall. A fist connects with his face over and over again.

It stops just as he's about to fall into the dark.

"Not yet, Frankie."

There's the whispering hiss he remembers.

Aeron let's go of Frank's shirt. Frank opens his eyes and sees that Aeron is gone.

"Not too far."
_____________

Ana moves her head before she opens her eyes, trying to find a place where the light isn't as bright.

She tries to lift her hand to cover her eyes, but It's trapped under something else. She moves the one with the IV in it and opens her eyes slightly.

Gerard sits in the chair next to her bed, between her and Mikey. His eyes are glassed over, he's entered his sleep-like state of being awake.

Sometimes he'll be in this state for hours, sometimes only minutes.

Ana looks down at his large hand, covering her smaller one. She turns her hand and presses her fingers to his palm.

He barely blinks.

She moves her hand until only their fingertips are touching.

"Gerard."

Her soft voice brings his into reality, he looks at her as if he's just woken up.

"You're okay." he breaths, smiling.

She smiles back, and twists her fingers with His. Gerard's cheeks go pink and he goes to pull away.

"I-I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't hav-"

She cuts him off by taking his whole hand and pressing it to her lips.

"Its fine."
___________

He's screaming again.
___________

The nurse comes in and hands Ana a file, shoo-ing Gerard to Mikey's bed and pulling the curtain.

"Ana, this is the file on your patient, Frank. This tells about his medical history and everything. You might be able to use this to help him."

Seeing Frank again makes her stomach churn.

The nurse notices her distressed look.

"You may be the only hope for him. He's tried every hospital in the state since He was 5."

Ana flips the file open when Mrs. Armstrong leaves.

"Frank Anthony Iero Jr. 19.
Frank suffers from sever MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). Most people with this condition have 2+ personalities, so Frank is a rarity.

We don't know much about "Aeron", as Frank will Not disclose any details beside a name. We have no idea when the disorder started or what triggered it. He has been in our care for 14 years.

Test results comes back as negative, he has no mental trama or damage. His adoptive parents, Brendon and Sara Urie were disturbed to find their young son drawing pictures of "Aeron", as if he were real.

We think he started as a subconscious voice, but has manifested into something much deeper over the years.

Frank is, however, aware that Aeron's voice is in his head. It's the slight self-awareness that encourages us that he has the possibility to overcome this.

As a result of "Aeron", Frank has had a couple accidents.

April 9th; Frank-"

There are two more pages, describing Frank's various "accidents" of harming staff or other patients, but she doesn't read it.

Ana sets the folder down on the bed, and climbs from the sheets.

She's dressed in a new shirt and pants, these devoid of bile. She holds onto her fluids IV rack, and walks out of the infirmary.

She walks toward room 322.

Home of the "monster".

Mostro is monster in Italian.
Woo. Fun Fact.

Well it isn't very fun is it.

Sorry not Sorry Frank.