I start to make my way over there to him when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist. I swiftly turn around to see a smiling Luke. 

"I'm glad you could make it."He smiles causing me to smile a huge goofy smile. I don't know what to say to him so I just look at him with my stupid ass smile. 

"Wanna dance."He laughs. and I shake my head telling him yes, we make our way to the center of the room while the sounds of En Vouge's song "giving him something he can feel" blast through the speakers.  Luke slowly walks behind me gently placing his hands on my hips. I'm shocked by his actions but I don't stop him, I don't want him to think I'm stuck up or anything. I move slowly to the beat of the song and he does the same, breathing into my neck and rubbing the sides of my hips. He pushes himself a little closer to me moving to the slow rhythm, I was getting a big uncomfortable by his actions, We had never spoken before today and now he's rubbing himself on me. Maybe I'm Just overreacting a little, I look around and I see everyone else dancing exactly the same to this song, but most of the girls are actually giving their partners something to feel while I'm just moving like a stiff statue. I move my hips a little causing him to speak "I see you're relaxing a little now" I nod and continue swaying until I feel his soft lips peck the side of my neck. I stop all movement. "You okay?" He questions.

"Uh Luke, we barely know each other I'm not that type of girl if that's what you're thinking," I tell him sternly. 

"I'm sorry Aaliyah, I didn't mean to disrespect you, I don't see you like I see other girls."He tells me causing me to smile. See Keith was wrong. 

Luke and I ended up dancing with each other most of the night, I loosened up and started to really have fun, I stopped him when He tried to touch my butt A few times but he got the message after a while I let him place a few pecks on my neck, they felt nice his lips were soft and warm. I started to loose track of time, I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time. 

"Do you know what time it is?" I ask Luke and he looks at the fancy watch he was wearing. 

"Woah it's late."He laughs "It's 1am."

"Oh my fucking gosh I have to go home!" I say starting to panic. 

"Why so soon Cinderella? It winter break." He questions

"I have to get to my little sister I priomised I'd be home at 10, I'm three hours late." I say as I frantically leave trying to find Keith.

"Keith!KEITH!?" I scream over the loud music looking for him. I run up the stair of the large house continuing to shout his name. 

"Yeah! What is it Are you okay? "Keith says quickly walking out of one of the rooms His onsie was unzipped and he had hickys all over his chest and neck. 

"It's 1am I have to get home Keith." I tell him beinging to panick more and more. 

"Okay Liyah, Calm down I'll take you home, everythings good just breath."He tells me, I try to calm down but I couldn't I felt so terrible for not being home when I said I would. 

Keith and I begin to walk down the stairs. 

"Where are you going Keith we were in the middle of something."Briana says busting out of the room her hair a mess and her lipstick smured. One of her bra straps were popped and her light skin was covered in Love bites and hickys.

"I have to take Liyah home I'll be back baby."He assures her and we both leave out the front door getting in his car. 

My leg shakes the entire ride to the house, I was bitting my nails a teribble habit that I have when I'm nervous. We finally got to the house and I jump out franticlly pulling my keys out and trying to unlock the door my hands were so shaky I couldn't even get the key in the lock.

"Here I got it."Keith says calmly taking the keys and opening the door. "Calm down Liyah, She might just be asleep, don't panic."He tells me and I take a breath walking up the hall quietly to my room, I slowly turn the knob to my room and softly push the door open. 

My heart nearly stops at the sight in front of me. My moms boyfriends disgusting hands in between her legs. 

I scream.

I scream so loud that I Know the entire hood can hear me. 

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER."I scream running over to the bed. My fist had a mind of their own as I start to hit him in the face and head. I don't even know when Keith had come in the room. He pulled my tiny body off of Him. 

"Keith!LET ME FUCKING GO I'M GOING TO KILL HIM."I scream 

"You're scaring Mya, "Keith says causing me to stop my actions. 

I look over at my baby sister who had tears streaming down her face she was shaking. I couldn't breath how did I let this happen. My eyes burn as the tears stream down my face.  Keith seemed a bit confused on what was going on. I pick my baby sister up out of the bed carrying her out the room as My mom's boyfriend willie lays on the ground holding his head. 

My mom isn't home, She left Mya alone. This is all my fault. 

I can't breathe. I carry Liyah outside holding her so tightly to my chest as she whimpers. 

"What happened Liyah?"He asked me with genuine concern. 

"H-He was touching her,"I tell Keith and he freezes. He looked at me with disbelief. 

"We need to call the police!"Keith says.

"We don't have a phone Keith,"I tell him. 

"Well come on get in the car we'll go to my house and call it in."He assures me. 

I get in the car with Keith holding Mya tightly as he begins to drive, I couldn't stop crying, the more Mya cried the more I cried. 

"Keith take us to the hospital please."I cry and he doesn't hesitate to do so. 

"I'm so sorry that this is happening Liyah."Keith says to me. 

Okay I know this is kinda ... sad, and may be a bit touchy for some people so I'm sorry about that chapter 3 is coming tomorrow. I'm off to bed now byeeeee