6. a little high class rebellion is always a good thing

"Where to, Gee?" Frank asked, listening closely to his soft voice- Pete and Mikey were laughing too loud.

"I was thinking the mall," He whispered, clearing his throat and passing his third cigarette to Frank. "We could shop for Lindsey and Jamia. Maybe even Jimmy, but I don't know if I have enough money. I don't know, just a thought." He said, smiling as he felt Frank's lips on his neck. "I'm driving." He complained, even though he didn't really mind.

Gerard swerved, making Frank stop messing around and Mikey and Pete laugh louder than ever.

"See, I'm gonna crash, stop!" He laughed, finally pulling into the mall's parking lot. "You can't distract the driver."

Frank leaned back over, gnawing on Gerard's earlobe as Mikey opened the back door. "You like it, you're blushing." He chuckled, pulling away quickly, his teeth scratching Gerard's soft skin, stinging the flesh.

He got out of the van, seeing Pete and Mikey huddling for warmth, he joined them, waiting for Gerard. He pulled out a cigarette, lighting it swiftly and smiling when the two younger boys followed Gerard to the doors, walking after them.

"So, what's on the list?" Frank asked seriously, passing the cigarette to Pete, who passed it to Mikey, who got it snatched up by Gerard.

"Not sure." Gerard said with the cigarette in his mouth.

Frank turned to Pete with a certain kind of look in his eyes, "Mission Christmas?" He asked, it was some stupid code name he and Pete had thought of- when Christmas came around, the Emo Kingdom seemed to be in the worst financial issues, mostly just because they didn't have money.

"What's Mission Christmas?" Mikey asked, sneaking the cigarette from Pete.

"Where you try to sneak out of a store, wearing as many stolen items as humanly possible without being obvious, and find a distraction to get the hell off the scene." Pete responded, "Like you can easily take about ten shirts into a dressing room, put on about three, over your one, and get out without being caught, or even a sweater and a jacket. You can trade in your shoes and they probably wouldn't even notice." He chuckled, taking the cigarette back from a nearly choking Mikey Way.

"Do you guys do this a lot?" Gerard scoffed, he was dating a criminal master mind.

Frank nodded, "We're not rich and our friends need Christmas presents. Sure we don't pay for the clothes, but it's the thought that counts."

Pete agreed silently, stubbing the cigarette out as they made their way inside.

Gerard let out a sad, convinced breath from his lungs, "What do you get for everyone?" He questioned, about to give in to the dark side.

"We usually just get a few band shirts for Lindsey and Jamia, they're the ones we're closest to." Frank stated, taking Gerard's hand in his, kissing his shoulder softly before biting it without hesitation, not caring if anyone noticed.

"Hot Topic it is." Gerard rolled his eyes, laughing as Mikey challenged Pete to a race of who could get there faster. So far Pete was winning, he was halfway up the escalators and Mikey was still at the bottom.

"Why do you steal?" He finally asked Frank once on the escalator, riding to the top with him on his arm.

Frank shrugged, "I'm poor and need stuff." They walked into the store, staying close so they wouldn't knock things down. "Take a few shirts and just put them on, I'll distract the guy." Frank threw his head at an acute angle, gesturing to the cashier who wasn't paying too good attention to the two boys in the back that were already grabbing about five shirts each and heading to the dressing rooms.