Chapter 14: Dylan

Justin's POV
The moment I saw him, I wanted to kill him. I know he has something to do with the night that Val and I broke up. "Okay guys, how about we calm down?" Valerie said as she pushed both of us away from each other "What is he doing here Valerie?" Miguel said through gritted teeth "Why does it matter to you?" I replied back as I squinted my eyes at him "Didn't you cheat on her the last time you guys were together twice in one night?" Miguel asked rhetorically and I wanted to knock him out then and there if it weren't for Valerie holding me back.

"OKAY THE BOTH YOU SHUT IT!" Valerie yelled and I just continued to have a stare down with Miguel. "Miguel wait for me outside. I will talk to you in a minute and Justin go play with Dylan until I get back" Valerie said as she pushed Miguel out the door and I walked back into the living room with Dylan who was watching tv. "Who was at the dwoor?" He asked and I shrugged then said "A nobody that won't be in your life anymore"

Valerie's POV
I explained to Miguel why Justin was here but he just seemed to get angrier and angrier as I kept talking which really started to irritate me. "Look this is the only appropriate way that I could think of to tell Dylan who his father is and if you don't like it, I don't care Miguel." I said as I crossed my arms. "You really believe this is appropriate Valerie? To have him and Dylan together? Are you that stupid?" Miguel yelled and at that very moment I lost it "Excuse me? Who are you to call me stupid for telling MY SON who his father is? Where do you get off by saying that? You must be out of your god damn mind if you think you could ever look me in the eye and yell at me like I'm your child and tell me I'm stupid to tell my son who his father is. Justin wants to tell Dylan and I'm gonna let him do just that and there is nothing you can do about it." I said as Miguel's eyes widened "Why? He doesn't need him!" He said and I looked straight at him and said "Because I'm his MOTHER"

Miguel scoffed and was obviously pissed but I couldn't care less  "Fine but when Justin fucks up like I know he's going to, don't call me to fix any of it" he said as he tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm so he would turn and look me in the eye as I yelled "JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR, YOU DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING WHEN JUSTIN MESSED UP SO GET THAT SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD CAUSE I DID EVERYTHING ON MY OWN ALRIGHT? I HAD DYLAN AND I RAISED HIM ON MY OWN CAUSE YOU CAME ALONG A YEAR AGO AND BARELY EVEN KNEW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM SO FUCK YOU AND DON'T YOU DARE EVER COME BACK TO THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN!" Miguel looked like he wanted to kill me but I knew he wouldn't do anything to me so he just walked away like the little bitch he is. I took a deep breath and walked back into the house to see Justin and Dylan watching tv. I smiled as I took in the sight in front of me and I could feel my heart racing. Justin had an arm around Dylan as Dylan laid on Justin's shoulder all cuddled up on his lap. 

I'm so glad that they get along so great because I would want Dylan and Justin to be happy together. "Hey guys, sorry about that" I said as I walked over and sat beside Dylan "It's okway mommy" Dylan said as he hopped off of Justin and sat in between Justin and I again. "Okway now can I know?" Dylan asked as I smiled then looked over at Justin who smiled back at me "Well, it's Justin who wants to tell you." I said and Dylan looked over at Justin and begged "TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME" Justin laughed as he scooted closer to Dylan and asked "Okay well, you know how much your mommy loves you right?" Dylan nodded and I smiled over at Justin "Good cause your mommy and I love each other kind of the same way she loves you." he continued which caused Dylan to gasp and smiled "Yay!" he cheered which caused Justin and I to laugh "But that's not all Dylan," Justin said as Dylan calmed down to hear the rest of what Justin had to say "Your mommy and I loved each other a long time ago but I made a mistake so your mommy had to leave me for a little while but she had you around the same time that she left me." I felt my heart race because the next thing Justin says could change everything not only in my life but in Dylan's. "Bwut mommy still loves you right?" Dylan asked and I smiled "Yes Dylan I do, I just had to let Justin find a way to apologize for his mistake" I said and Dylan nodded as Justin blushed slightly when I smirked at him "Anyway, when I apologized to your mommy, she told me all about you and I knew from then on that I loved you and your mommy. You are the best thing to come into my life well, you and your mommy" I could see Justin beginning to get emotional which caused me to get emotional too.

"What I'm trying to tell you Dylan, is that I love you very much and," he paused and looked up at me through the many tears sliding down both of our faces and then looked back at Dylan to say the three words that Dylan has been dying to hear "I'm your daddy." Dylan was quiet at first which scared me but then he looked up at me and said "He's my daddy?" I nodded my head smiling as he turned to Justin who looked afraid of what Dylan might say but Dylan didn't say anything but embraced Justin in a hug "Yow're my daddy!" He sounded excited as Justin wrapped his arms around Dylan's fragile little body "Yeah Dylan, I'm your daddy" he said as more tears seemed to slip from both of our eyes. I was happy because Dylan seemed happy that he finally got to meet his daddy who just so happened to be his idol. 

Justin's POV

I don't even know how to feel about this moment. Dylan knows I'm his father and he's happy about it! At this very moment, Dylan his hugging me and telling me how happy he is to know that I'm his daddy. I could feel my heart racing and my body rush with adrenaline because I'm just so happy and excited to what is going to come with being Dylan's father.

Valerie and I had tears in our eyes because this was an intense moment. I can't imagine how hard it must've been for Valerie to keep this from Dylan but she didn't have a choice. I did mess up in the past but I'm better now. I'm doing better for my son! My son. That's weird hearing it but I love it. I mean I knew he was mine for a while now but now that Dylan knows too, it's like a whole different feeling that I can't explain. 

After Val and I stopped crying, we all sat and watched Finding Dory as a family. I finally have the family I've always wanted and I don't want to trade this moment for anything in the world. This is my family!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is it and I know it's hella short but I honestly have the worst writers block on planet earth! Im so sorry but I'll try to write more throughout this week but it all depends on my school schedule. I love you guys! Thank you for all the support you guys give me all the time. I appreciate it so much !

Nohelya