Chapter 10: What Just Happened?

Recap:
"I love you Valerie" he barely whispered against my lips "I want you to love me back but I'll wait" he said then kissed my forehead then tried to walk away but I couldn't let him leave so I did what anyone would do ...

Justin's POV
I kissed her forehead and left to give her space but then I felt her hand grab my forearm and the other grab the back of my neck then pull me towards her as she kissed my lips.

Valerie's POV
When I pulled away from the kiss, I looked up at Justin who still had his eyes closed for a short time before he opened them and smiled down at me. "I'm sorry" I muttered "I have no idea why I did that" I quickly turned back to dishes but held on to the sink as my head fell and a breath slipped from my lips "It's proof you still love me but I can also understand how you need time to trust me" he said as I nodded at him while I replayed what happened in my head. "Well I'm gonna head out cause I have a photoshoot tomorrow but I guess I'll text you or something?" He asked hopefully "Yeah umm" I look over my shoulder to look at him once again "you can call if you want too so you can umm say goodnight to Dylan" I said still holding onto the sink.

"Okay, I will do that" he said as we awkwardly stood there. Neither one of us moving "Well-uh I guess I'll go say bye to Angie and Dylan" he said as I nodded as he walked out the kitchen door looking back occasionally.

Justin's POV
She kissed me? I can't believe she kissed me! I walked over to the couch where Dylan and Angie were laying on the floor coloring in a coloring book. "Hey guys, I gotta go cause I have to get up early for a photoshoot" I said as they both turned around "Bwut you can't go!" Dylan said as he ran over to me and gripped onto my leg "I'm sorry buddy I have to" I said as I picked him up "Bwut we were swupposed to play games!" He said as he looked as though he was beginning to cry and that made me feel like crap "How about you and your mom come visit me at the photoshoot and we'll go somewhere fun afterwards?" I said and Dylan nodded "Okay now smile" I said smiling widely.

Dylan slightly smiled and I pouted "Aww come on," I said as I began tickling him "I know you can smile!" I said as we both laugh "Okay lwook!" Dylan said as he smiled widely "Better, so I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I said as Dylan nodded. "Bye Justin, nice meeting you" Angie said as I put down Dylan and gave me a hug "Nice meeting you too Angie. See you soon" I said as I walked towards the door.

As I was walking towards the door, Valerie walked out the kitchen at the same time. "I just uh-" I stumbled "said bye to Dylan and Angie" Valerie nodded "Oh and uh I told Dylan that you would take him to my photoshoot tomorrow for a while then to hang out for awhile, I hope that's okay?" I asked hoping it was okay "Yeah that's okay just gives me a heads up next time" she said smiling slightly "Sorry it's just that he was about to cry and I felt bad so it was the first thing that came up in my head" I said as Valerie chuckled shaking her head "It's fine just text me the info" she said and I nodded "Okay cool. So I'll see you tomorrow" I said as Valerie nodded and she held the door open.

"Bye Valerie" I said You already said bye you idiot! "Bye Justin" she said as we hugged one last time then I finally I took those dreading steps to my car, unlocking it and began driving back to my hotel.

What a day...