Chapter 11: I Want to Know

Valerie POV

Today was one of the weirdest days of my life! What was that? One moment, I was all weird out because of the kiss and felt awkward and the next minute I'm all happy and giggly like nothing happened? I need to go to therapy to work out my bipolar-ness. Anyway, I sent Dylan to bed and Angie and I sat in the living room drinking wine while she babbled on about how "Justin is so amazing!" and "Why don't you just fuck him till the morning rises?" "Angie, I need you to chill out" I said "I get it. You love Justin and he is a good guy but I don't knw if he's a good guy for me or Dylan yet" I said as I stared down at my wine glass "What are you talking about ?" she exclaimed "Did you no see what I saw?" She half-yelled "He only knew Dylan for not even a full day and he's done so much for that kid already." Angie said with a look that read 'Bitch is you crazy?' I took a deep breath and drank half of the cup of wine in my hand "I know Angie but that doesn't prove that he is capable of being a part of Dylan's life yet, I mean have you seen what he's done?" I exclaimed "The drugs, the drinking, the arrests, the rehab, the little whores that he had around his pinky and I'm not talking about his hand pinky." I said so fast I was out of breath "What?" Angie said looking at me crazy "His dick Angie, his dick" I said as I drank the rest of the wine that was in my cup then poured more than what I had the last time. "Umm getting a little drunk today Valerie?" Angie asked looking at me like I was crazy .

"Shut up, I NEED this" I exclaimed "With the day I had you would never understand." I said as I let out a loud breath "What else could have possibly happened that made you want to drink this much?" Angie asked and I looked at her from the corner of my eye and said "You promise not to freak out?" Angie arose from her seating position and faced me "I promise I wont freak out" she said as I placed my cup down on the table and faced her "Okay so after dinner, I was washing the dishes and Justin came in and told me that he heard our conversation earlier-" Angie gaped interrupting me in the middle of my sentence "Oh no, what did he say?" She asked "I'm getting to that," I said "He uh began talking to me about the," I paused and tried to find the words to say I was trying to say " the us situation and told me that he wouldn't hurt me again but he understands where I'm coming from and is willing to wait until I'm ready to be together and that's if I want to." Angie 'awwed' while I rolled my eyes "But um yeah, he said that he knows I love him but I have a hard time believing it and yadada. Then he said that he wanted to spend the rest o his life with me." I said with a slight smile and Angie smiled widely "Aw well that 's good so why are you making such a big deal out of it?" She asked as she drank some of the wine from her cup "Cause I kissed him" I said as Angie spit out the wine "You what?" she exclaimed as I shushed her and pointed up to Dylan's room "Oh my god ! You kissed Justin?" she asked as I nodded "But I don't know why I did it? I don't understand what it is about him that makes me do those things" I said as I placed the cup back in my hand drank as much as I could "Well maybe it means that you still love him" Angie suggested and I choked on my wine and began coughing ferociously "No way and before I forget, pick up your spit" I said as I grabbed both of our glasses and walked over to the kitchen to wash the cup "Why are you denying it Val?" Angie asked "I'm not denying anything, I'm telling you that I know for sure that I don't love Justin because of the fact that I don't trust him yet nor do I want to let him in so quickly" I said as I began washing the cups and Angie grabbed a towel rag to clean her wine spit "Whatever, I know you love him and you'll now it too sooner or later" She said as she walked out the kitchen.

I laughed 'I don't love Justin' I thought as I placed the cups in the cabinet "I don't love him" I said to myself "Do I?" I asked then I shook my head "Impossible" I said as I giggled then walked out the kitchen giggling "You now you love him, right?" Angie said as she continued to wipe the floor, not looking at me "Yeah, I'm screwed" I said as I sighed and walked to my bedroom

"Why do I love you Justin Bieber?"

The next day...

Justin's POV