"That is?"

"Have you ever Sexually Abuse any of your girlfriends?" I asked and he stopped at a red light.

"Huh?" He asked and I looked at him. "Did you ever Sexually Assault any of your girlfriends back in highschool?" I asked him and he chuckles, running his hand in his hair.

"Where you get that idea? No I told you I was a drug addict" He said, driving when the light turned green.

I picked up that up about Jake. When he run his hands in his hair, he's lying.

"Who would give you that Idea?" He asked and I sigh.

"Nate" I said. his car stopped on the side of the road, shutting it off.

"Say what?"

"Nate was telling me-"

"When did He talk to you?" He asked and I sigh. "This morning"

"Where?"

I bit my lip. "My apartment" I said and he gave me that look.

"He only came this morning, he wanted to talk to me" I said and he looks at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Positive." I said.

"Okay" He pecks my lips. Then again, but I told him I wasn't in the mood for this. He climbs on me and started kissing me.

"Jacob come on. I'm not in the mood" I manage to get out but that didn't stop him he started kissing my neck and I moaned.

"Jake I'm not in the mood" I try pushing him off of me. "Jacob" I whispered but he didn't say anything. He try to force himself on me.

"Jacob stop" I cried out when he try to unbuckle my blue jeans. "Stop" I yelled but he pinned my arms above my head unbuckling them. "Jacob stop!" I screamed, try to get out his grip.

"Alana, you always wanted to know why I like you. Cause your thick around your curves and your ass, makes me want more of you" He whispers, looking down at me.

I've got to get out of here. I head butted him when his head connected to mine and he falls back groaning. I manage to open the door, getting my wallet and started running with my heels on.

I've picked it up since I had to walk with heels on for years now. It was still raining and I couldn't really see. As long as I could get to a house I was good.

"Alana!!" He screams running behind me but I didn't look back. I saw a familiar gate and Suddenly realized that it was Nate's Gate.

I ran like my life depened on it. I seen the little box and pressed the button.

"Name?" James said and I immediately started talking fast.

"James?! James!! It's Alana get Nate please." I said and I felt a strong arm wrap around me. I screamed before letting go of the button.

"Jacob let me go!!" I screamed while I was being dragged away. I felt my heart pounding hard.

Nate P.O.V.

"Aww shit! You fucking Cheated Derek" I shoved him. All the guys started laughing.

"How? I had Raiden and who did you have.... Sub zero" He said looking at me and I suck my teeth. "I ain't fucking with you man" I said, about to roll up another blunt.

"Sir Nate?" James said making us all look at him.

"Yes James"

"I think Miss. Myles was just here" He said giving me a worry look. "I think she's was in trouble because she screamed before she left her finger on the button" James said.

I felt myself getting worried myself and ran out the door with nothing on but my Shirt and some shorts. No shoes.

"Alana!!" I screamed while the ran was coming down and my gate opened. "Alana!!!" I screamed again, walking down the sidewalk.

"Alana!!!" I screamed again, jogging now. It took like almost hours before I could find her. I found her on the curb on the other side of another road.

"Alana!" I rushed to her and she was curled up, crying. "Alana? Alana? Are you okay. Please say something" I said but she said nothing.

I picked up her and started carrying her to my house.

-

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She was still drenched and so was I. She just sat on my couch, just staring infront of her. She had bruises on her face and a black eye. She had cuts on her face too.

"I owe you 10 dollars" She spoke and I was relieved she said that.

"You don't owe me 10 dollars" I whispered softly, sitting on my end table looking infront of her.

"Yes I do" she breaks down crying, and I suddenly hugged her. "Shh, you can stay here, take a hot shower and I'll bring you clothes to sleep in okay?" I pull away from her and she nods. I wipe her tears and kissed her forhead.

----

I was sleep till my door opened a little. "Nate?" Alana called out. I was looking at her. "Yeah?"

"Can I sleep in here? I'm kinda scared sleeping by myself tonight" She whispered the last part. I moved a little and pulled the cover back and patted the empty place next to me. She smiles, and close the door where it was dark once again.

She climbs in and she pulls the cover over her body. She faces me and looks at me.

"Thank you" She said.

"Your welcome Alana" I chuckled, kissing her forhead again. She turns around and moved a little next to me, intertwining my hand With hers.

She sighs I'm guessing of relaxation "goodnight Nate" She says and I started smiling at her.

"Good night Alana" I smiled.