Maybe he was right. Maybe Jake was an Sexual Abusive Boyfriend.

-

I was holding onto files I had to give Caleb some files but some "Smart" one ran into me making the files fall all out on the folders and onto the floor.

"Watch where you going you black Bitch" A white girl with Brunette hair with Brown eyes, a croptop, some shorts that could give get yeast infection and some heels on.

But I felt numb and adrenaline was kicking in. "What did you just call me" I gritted my teeth, my fist tight cause right now I was going to beat her white skinny ass.

"I said watch it you Black-"

Before she could say anything else, I punched her making her scream out in pain. Everybody had gasped and I didn't flinch. She punched me back and that's when I started welling on her.

I was hitting left to right making her have some blood coming out her nose. She moved her leg, making her heel hit my chest and I fell backward. She hit me a few times but I threw her off of me.

I grabbed her Brunette hair, and begin dragging her in the hallways.

"You ain't going to disrespect me and call me a black bitch, you heard wrong" I mumbled and went right into the copying room where I heard people behind me, following me.

I slammed her head on the copying machine and pulled it up like I was about to copy something. I put her head in it and started copying her.

She was screaming when the copier was copying her face. I let her face stay there and when it finished, she fell down.

I folded my arms looking at her. "Alana?" I heard someone call my name. I looked to see Caleb and Jacob.

Caleb ran over to the Brunette girl. "Alana, Sweetie... Uh, you know that was Caleb Girlfriend you just beat up" Jacob said looking at me. I didn't realize that but I beat her ass.

"She didn't know Typical"

"Hey maybe Caleb would fuck her too"

"Haha, That black bitch. That was funny how she said it"

I started tearing up when I heard people say that and that shit really hurts when your co workers don't like you.

"Alana did you hear anything I said?" Jake looked at me.

I'm about to be a Savage. "You know what fuck all of y'all people because your asses is so disrespectful!" I yelled and they all looked at me.

"Jacob I can't take this anymore. Tell your dad, I quit this place, I can't take it anymore. You stuck up Pussies!" I screamed, making my way through them.

"Alana!" I heard Jake call my name but I kept going. I'm finish with this company shit.

-

"Alana. I'm sorry that they did that baby. I'm sorry" Jacob said as we were in his car. We just ate and it was probably around 10 at night. It was raining too. But it really never rains here in L.A .

"Hey, maybe you can get your job back" Jacob said glancing at me.

"No Jake I'm not going back there. Fuck those people." I said with my head against the window.

"Alana" He sighs, pulling over on the road and cut off his car.

"Alana. I'm sorry they did that" I felt his hand on my thigh of my blue jean pants. Rubbing it constantly.

"Jake please. I just want to go home" I said with tears coming down, moving his hand. He sighs and turns on the car, driving on the road again.

"But I have a question" I said, wiping my tears.