"Abutin mo." I teasingly cheeky smile.

"Coco!" Her face crumpled.

I lowered the book a little. "Here you go. Abot mo na 'to."

She jumped a little to try to get the book but I held my hand a little higher so she couldn't.

"Coco naman!" Anais hit me in the chest. "Hindi na ko nakikipagbiruan!"

I answered with a laugh.

"Bahala ka nga sa buhay mo! Mag-review ka mag-isa mo!" She muttered and turned away from me, ready to walk out.

"I'm just kidding." I grabbed her by her waist. "Ito naman. Nagtatampo ka na naman."

"I skipped going to the movie with my friends dahil nagpapasama ka tapos aasarin mo lang ako." She glowered at me,

"Ang pikon mo talaga." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. I kissed her on the forehead and she closed her eyes and sighed.

"You always make fun of me!"

"Kasi nga pikon ka kaya ang sarap mong asarin." I said and my lips lowered to the tip of her nose. I gave it a soft peck. I pulled her even closer to me, closer until their were no space between our bodies.

"You're an asshole." She uttered under her breath.

"Am I?" I whispered, my lips just a few centimeters away from hers. I could already feel her sweet breath against my lips. I let the book in my hand fall to the ground. At that moment, all I could give a damn about was her soft velvety lips.

"Coco..." She breathlessly said.

"Mm?" My lips were already against hers.

"We're in the library." She sounded as if she was struggling to get every word out of her lungs.

"That's why we have to keep quiet." I chuckled, my lips still pressed on hers.

"Coco!" She exclaimed in a controlled voice and her eyes widened in shock.

"Shh!" I covered her lips with mine before she could even say anything else.

"Co—mmp!"

I pushed her against the bookshelf and my hand moved down to her soft, creamy thigh. I caressed her there and smiled to myself when I felt her melting against my touch. My tongue darted inside her mouth, tasting every sweet corner of it. There was never a spot on her body I had left untouched. I had explored her entire body thoroughly.

I pulled away from the kiss when we were both out of breath and we were both grasping for air. My lips traveled down to her jaw and my other hand cupped a feel of her breast. For someone who was barely a woman she already had full breasts, a bit bigger than the average girls her age and for a young woman with such small frame. I'd always loved and enjoyed playing with them.

I unbuttoned her dress with a single hand to reveal those beautiful globes.

"Coco, someone might see us." There was a tiny bit of apprehension in her voice. It was already six in the evening. By now, most students had already gone home and there was just at least five students in the library. Nasa pinakadulong aisle kami, sa pinakasulok na bahagi ng library. The lights were pretty dim here too as the tall bookshelves covered it.

"It's okay. Ako ang bahala sa'yo." I said as I pushed her bra cup down, cupping her bare breasts with my palm.

"Coco..." She said half-moaning, half-protesting.

My lips trailed down to her neck, planting hot kisses, sucking and biting at the tender skin I found there.

"Coco, no! Don't leave any mark... My parents will kill me..." She murmured, all resistance were gone. I remembered a few months ago, I got too caught up with our makeout session that I didn't notice I had already left kiss marks all over her neck and breasts. She had to wear turtlenecks for a good two weeks to hide my kiss marks.