Well I couldn't help myself, a tear slipped from my eye and rolled down my cheek. The song made me think about bad memories and I cursed myself for doing so.

//

My heart started beating so loud that I thought I was going to die, the concert was over. Oh my god.

How did it go so fast.

Yep it'll take a few years to recover from this.

"Elsie?? Hello?" Ana yelled over the screams from the fangirls who were just as sad as me that the concert was over. She grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

I think I just went into shock, a realization that I will never see them again.

I'm gonna be a sobbing mess by the end of the night.

"Huh?" I asked pretending to be completely fine. Ignoring the crippling feeling inside of me.

"Are you ready to meet them?" That made my eyes widen more than I have ever.

"What?!" I yelled. She didn't tell me she had meet and greet tickets.

"I thought- but huh- what?" I stuttered out random words. I was not ready for this. What the actual fuck?!

I looked like a dead mole-rat.

Luke was going to see me like this??? Great, awesome.

I guess I'll just live by myself and have 56 cats named after tv characters.

Once again I was pulled out of my thoughts as Ana held on to my hand and guided me through the crowd.

What I hadn't noticed was that she was following a man dressed in complete black, he was huge and muscular. When I realized the word 'bodyguard' was spelled out in bold white letters on the back of his black tshirt, I was about to scream but decided not to.

"What is going on?" I asked Ana and she just smirked at me.

What the actual fuck is going on?

"Here take a seat, you'll have to wait a little bit." The man's deep voice filled my ears and it felt like I was dreaming this.

We were backstage... in one of the rooms that the boys had probably been in... they breathed in this room.

"Ana what the fuck is going on?" I shrieked once the bodyguard left the room.

She shrugged with a smug look on her face. Did she really think I was this dumb?

OH MY GOD WHAT IF SHE TOLD THE BOYS WE WERE GROUPIES? I'M NOT A WHORE WHAT THE OMG I'M GOING TO BE RAPED BY 5SOS.

A slap on my cheek brought me back to reality. "ELIZABETH!"

Oh shit I probably yelled that out loud.

Uh oops.

"I didn't tell them we're groupies the fuck." She laughed but I didn't find it that amusing.

My heart was about to swallow itself if she didn't tell me what was going on.

"Just have patience my little grasshopper." I glared at her.

I looked around the room trying to calm my nerves, the room had mostly white walls except for one blue one. We were sitting on blue soft couches and the floor was also blue. What is the thing with all the blue?

There was a giant TV with a xbox and some games. A fridge and some banners with 5SOS on them. I tried not to stare and drool.

Ana sat there with a satisfied smirk on her face and if she wasn't my goddamn favorite person in the world I would have attacked her.

A knock interupted my observation and the same bodyguard entered the room.

"The boys are waiting outside, just come out whenever you're ready." He gave us a small smile before leaving again.

My eyeballs were about to fall out of my skull.

"Ana!" I yelled not caring that 5sos was standing outside of the room.

I was so pissed I looked like a freaking troll who got ran over by a truck.

I sprinted over to her and jumped on top of her, she yelled and tried to push me off her. I guess we were too caught up in whatever it was because we hadn't noticed 4 curious and amused boys now standing in the room looking at the scene.

Finally one of the boys cleared their throats.

We both looked up and I was about to faint.

"I hate you." I gritted between as I stood up from Ana who groaning in pain.

Oopsie?

"Hi." Michael said with a bright smile.

Hell yeah.

I was just standing there smiling like a complete idiot, not saying a word.

Until I got nudged in the ribs by Ana, "Hello." I muttered out as I glared at her.

"So you're the famous twitter girl huh?" Calum smirked and my face drained.

I was about to cry, they remember me?

Please let the floor swallow me.

"I guess."

The boys laughed all except for Luke who was staring at me like I was a talking sponge. Hello I'm not spongebob.

I know I look like a piece of garbage but I love you okay.

I had to stop talking to myself.

"We'll leave you two alone." Ashton stated leaving the room. I was confused so they were going to leave Ana and I behind again? But I thought we were going to meet each other.

That was until I realized everyone had left and only Luke and I were standing in the room.

Was I dreaming this or?

He awkwardly smiled at me and walked closer to me.

Just breathe Elizabeth...

In

And

Out

"Elizabeth.." Wait how did he know my name. Oh ...twitter probably.

"Luke." I grinned like an idiot.

"So we finally meet huh." I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. His mouth parted in realization and took his phone out.

"Look at your phone." Fuck I was beyond confused.

I got my phone out of my pocket and saw I had gotten a message.

'Luke: surprise'

My heart stopped.

What the fuck.

"Yo- you're this Luke? O-Oh my god." My mouth fell open in shock and he looked at the ground but I could see him nodding.

"Y-yeah I'm sorry I didn't te-" i cut him of by wrapping my arms around his lanky breakstick body.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. The hug seemed to last forever and by now I was in tears.

So dreams actually do come true?

I couldn't hold myself and jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist hoping he wouldn't push me away.

But he didn't instead he held onto the back of my legs to keep me up.

I lifted my face up from his shoulder, probably looking like a complete mess.

He stared into my eyes and I could hear my own heart beating, or maybe it was Luke's.

I didn't care, he leaned in closer until our lips were almost touching. And I smiled connecting our lips. It felt like fireworks were exploding in my stomach when I kissed him. All my stress and fear was gone.

"I love you." He whispered after he put his forehead on mine. Another tear rolled down my face and he wiped away with his thumb.

"I love you too."

Prank Call //L.H//On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara