September 28th 2004 to September 28th 2016; The day I found out.

First off, feel free to vote, and leave comments. I will constantly edit and take your comments to account. Thank you!
********************************************
On September 28th 2004, Mark Tarlov entered into the AMC theatres Empire 25. It was time for the world premiere of his Rock opera film "Temptation". He sat down and saw the people skimming through the programs they got when they entered the theatre. Some talked about how excited they were to see some of their favorite cast members on the big screen finally. Others were talking about some of their friends who got earlier screenings of the film. Mark sat back in his chair and remembered filming the movie and the long process to get this film made. God knows it wasn't easy. Finally the film started. During the film some people loved it, while others kept laughing. The laughter kept growing. It was not going well. Mark Tarlov decided to scrap the Q & A he had planned. He just skipped to the party afterwards. The next day he met with producer Kerry Barden to discuss where they go from here.

That reason never came into the public light. For some unknown reason, the film was not released with no indication why. No one found a thing. Everything that was this film was gone. The website was gone, promotional material vanished. The film seemed to fade from existence, with only its existence left to Wikipedia, IMDB, and those who worked on the film or saw the film. It faded out into the movie void with many other films that the world would forget...

That is until 2016... this is where I come in.
Little bit about me. I'm a musical theatre actor and voice actor in training. I grew up watching "Singing in the rain" and "the sound of music". My musical obsession only grew thanks to "little shop of horrors" and my personal favorite "les miserables". I always loved movies as well, thanks to my love of "Star Wars". I knew I wanted to be an actor, writer, and director after seeing George Lucas's work. And because of George Lucas and movies in general I had to research on what I wanted to do.When it comes to research projects, I have fun doing it, because I love learning more and more. When I read a book I want to know what the author was thinking in his head as he was putting effort into their story. When I watch a film, regardless if it's bad or not, I want to know how and why the film was successful or unsuccessful. I dive into research on almost anything. Most of my unhealthy obsessions came from that. But those  obsessions became my passions. I knew I wanted to be an entertainer since I was young. So I researched. And let me just say, my research has lead me to some of the most interesting discoveries I've ever found. However, it was this research on this film that made me want to share with the world, a movie musical that was never released.

September 28th 2016. I was on YouTube, bored out of my mind. I had plans for that day but they got scrapped. Little did I know that those plans being cancelled would lead to a discovery that would envelop my waking days.  I found a video from screen crush titled "10 completed movies you never got to see."
Once the video had finished, I decided too look up the films that interested me the most. I ended up watching several of the films, or just reading their screenplays. I decided to leave one film for last. "Temptation". I had decided on this because the video stated it was the most mysterious film on their list because their was no information on it other then the film started a lot of Broadway's biggest names and Zoe Saldana before she made it big. The film reportedly had live singing, and all of the backgrounds in the film were all CGI, after digital was becoming more advanced. The video stated "good luck finding anything out on this film".... challenge accepted.