15

( christine )

After being threatened to be deported and accused of killing my adoptive siblings, I went into the kitchen and made myself a breakfast sandwich. I needed a whole gunk of grease to ease my nerves, but also a large cup of water. The taste of seasoned egg and cheese were highly satisfying, just add plate of plantains and I'd be back home in Mama Carmen's kitchen with the other kids laughing as she ranted on about the most randomness of things.

"Christine?"

I hadn't even realized I had tears running down my face, damn this must be a good sandwich. Looking up I met the worried eyes of Dad looking at me.

"Yes?"

I responded wiping my tears as I got up from my seat. Throwing away the crust of my sandwich I could hear Dad approach.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Is it time to go?"

"Yes, but-"

"Good let's go."

Placing my carrying on back onto my shoulders and walking out the door.

— stop one : 🇯🇵

When the plane came to a complete stop I finally could stop gripping the arm handles and finally relax. It wasn't that I was scared, but this pilot was playing games with this plane as if my life wasn't in his hands.

"We can get off now, right?"

"No."

Seeing that the answer came from Cruella DeVille I grabbed my bag and made a dash for the door.

"Do not understand English?"

"I do, I just don't like you."

I snapped back starting down the steps of the plane. At the bottom of the steps I was greeted by a horde of paparazzi. Taking a deep breath and adjusting my bag, I made a big smile appear on my face as I started greeting everyone I could. My goal was the awaiting limo that sat parked at the end of the mas crowd. Once in the car I took a seat, getting out my phone and start scrolling through Pinterest, but before I could've done that I had to turn airplane mode off. Just by doing that came a flood of notifications. Texts from Elina worrying, two from Lucas, and surprisingly one from Mr. Basara. I of course opened that one first and I immediately regretted my choice. The message had been a simple picture, well it may've been a simple picture to most people, but not to me. This picture of just a plain daisy meant more than just a flower, it was the beginning. If it weren't for a single daisy I wouldn't be here, breathing, today. I could never forget the day a single daisy saved my life.

Waking up was something I didn't want to do, but I had to. I would've to continue playing okay and fooling everyone that I was a okay. When really I was afraid, yes afraid, and I had every right to be. For right now I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head and realized that I was waking up in a new place that just so happened to be on the island of Japan.
Getting out of the hotel bed I practically ran to the restroom to shower. Laying out all my toiletries, I turned the knob for the water and seconds later water began spilling out. I let the water get warm and as it did so I stripped of my clothing and placed a shower cap over my bonnet. Stepping in I let the warm water drench my body for a few minutes before starting to scrub and rinse my body. Soon I was finished and out of the shower, but stayed in the bathroom to brush my mouth and wash my face. Once fully done with my shower routine, I left the shower to dry off and moisturize. That didn't take too long, because soon I was in my undergarments and clothes.

Before doing anything else I took a quick photo in front of the mirror, posting it to snapchat with the Japan Geo filter

Before doing anything else I took a quick photo in front of the mirror, posting it to snapchat with the Japan Geo filter. I then tied up my laces and begun on my hair. Brushing it out and laying my edges down, I put it up in a bun. Now I was fully ready for Japan!
Grabbing the small book bag I had I placed my phone charger and headphones inside along with everything else that I needed. Leaving out the door I made sure I didn't leave anything messy and made my way down to the lobby for breakfast. The hotel was different from the ones in America and Puerto Rico, especially the dinning area. There was a regular place to sit with tables and chair, but on the other side there were pillows instead of chairs. I wanted to sit on that side and I guess Dad did too, because I spotted him first at a table. Both kids also sat at the table, so I walked over to that table and took a seat.

"Morning princess."

Giving him a smile I greeted both him and my two siblings who vacuumed up the food in front of them. Though this made me laugh I knew in just a couple of seconds when that food was going to be placed in front of me I'll be in the same state as they were. Couldn't wait to see the rest of Japan.

( lucas )

"Babe I'm tried of sneaking around, can't you just tell your parents to piss off?"

Alana had her hand rested on my chest and her body was curled up to my side. We were fully in the nude and having one of those moments where we'd bask in the after glow.
Right now though she was getting a little too reckless with her pretty little mouth. She must've gone completely insane to really think I'd tell my parents to piss off. She has met both my parents and knew the both of them, especially my dad, doesn't play that bull. Not only would I be disowned, but my life will turn into hell.

"Let's not talk about that, we've got many days before school begins and my pretend lover returns."

"Do you have to do things with her?"

"No, Alana we've been over this."

"Does she want anything from you?"

"Alana, stop."

"Well I just don't understand why some random chick would just agree to be your pretend lover for nothing in return."

You see I told Alana that Christine and I have a mutual agreement about this whole thing. Alana has no clue that one day I was truly going to have to marry Christine and she would have to be the woman that carries my child, no else. For now though I couldn't let her know that, I juts couldn't leave nor loose her, I loved her.

"Let's not talk about her, you're the only girl that I want."

Turing my head to the side I looked over at Alana, meeting her eyes and slowly bringing my lips to hers to finally shut the subject out and return to the more important things.