i bet

Jinbei stared at the ship.

" what's all this? "

Alvida steps forward, " you idiot can't you tell it's a party? "

" uh oh" Mihawk whispers

Jinbei glares " what's wrong with all of you? Celebrating after whitebeard's death??!! Are you all sane??!!"

Hancock bites her lip

" marines and pirates together?? This is a danger zone!! " Jimbei continued

The entire ship started talking all at once. Everyone shouting out their opinions and so. Mingo had a feeling this party would cause a huge controversy.

" no " shanks said in a serious tone
Everybody got quiet

" this isn't a danger zone, this is an area of truce. "

" some here are celebrating, some are grieving, however, we are all facing it together. This area is currently an area of peace. A place where both sides can forget about their positions/roles and be equal "

There was silence for two minutes

Mingo grinned " huge controversy alright " Mingo certainly felt affected by shank's words. So did Hancock, and mostly everyone there, especially Jimbei

The fishman looks at the people, they all look so natural together. Perhaps if they were one from the start, many cruel incidents would never happen

Jinbei smirks "ofc that's something that a yonkou would say" 

Shanks smiles "only something which the future pirate king could achieve - not saying it'll be me"

"I don't approve of this at all. But I guess I will forget about it since Shanks is involved" 

"you should be a bit easier on yourself eh?"

"I'll go to Luffy and Law, hancock come by later to see them"

Jinbei walks off to the forest to where luffy and law were. 

Mingo laughs a bit

"hey shanks are you good? The world where everyone is on the same level? you're really the sweet talker aren't ya? jinbei sure believed what you said hm, kinda harsh using his past against him like that but hey pirates will be pirates right?" 

Shanks: " I meant what I said and maybe someday you'll realize the same"

Mingo snapped

" you've seen nothing and you know nothing, how could you talk as if your able to make the change no- as if you know there will be change!" 

Tsuru looks back and nods a bit, even during her lifetime there was no change, what makes shanks thing there will be soon?

Mingo leaps onto the railings of hancocks ship, he heats up his string, as if he's ready for an attack, it seems this was a really sensitive topic for him. 

shanks managed to block his attack 

"dude whaT'S UP WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING LIKE THIS!!?" shanks said with a change in his tone 

Tsuru sighs, with people who attack at the slightest swing in mood, there will never be change 

Mihawk removes his hat and reaches in it to grab two bottles, he throws one to shanks and one to mingo 

"pssh this is way too much for your tiny brains to comprehend"

Mingo made sure to add shanks and mihawk on his "enemy list"

shanks calms down

 "you know mihawk, we should go on an adventure once this is all over"

"in your condition- no way"

"and doflamingo, things aren't always gonna be like back then, times are changing whether you like it or not" shanks said grinning, back to his old self. 

Tsuru pops up "Well I bet you one of these kids are gonna become the pirate king" 

Smoker grins "c'mon have some faith in big mam, kaido and that other bastard" 

Tashigi snorts "Obviosly it's gonna be that zoro fella" 

"are you good? There are so many others who are capable of becoming king" Aokiji laughs 

"wellll  wih whiiibeed gone nobwady has a chanshe" The leek points out faintly 

"yall are overrating the worst generation, we were all like too" 

" I'm not placing my money on a bunch of twats that will soon be crushed"

"Twats?? these twats have more of a chance of becoming king than you do" 

the whole ship was buzzing with noise on who's gonna be the pirate king, it made mingo realize, times really are changing- but maybe not for the worse. The celestial dragons are going to have to change. Would finding the one piece create this change? 

Mingo grins "I place my bet on...."

Hancock jumps in "luffy"