Damn it Mingo

Doflamingo, one of the shichibukai in the room was sitting on the couch with boredom, he looked over at the rest of the warlords. Mihawk was looking out the window, Teach was eating pie, Kuma was reading his bible, Moria was just sitting beside him staring into space and Hancock was sitting far off in the corner with a scorn look, "she must hate me"  doflamingo thought to himself, suddenly a big smile appeared on his face "fufufufufu" he said as he stood up from the couch.

He walked towards Hancock with a big smile,
"hey babe what's wrong?" He asked her. The empress didn't pay much attention to doflamingo at all, but she turned and faced her head towards him.
"Leave, man" she told him in confident voice. Doflamingo's smile got even wider as he picked her up. All the warlords looked at him.

"Let me down, Mingo!!" She yelled.
Doflamingo put her down on the couch where he was sitting. Hancock gave him a threatening look.

"ALL RIGHT FREAKS" Doflamingo shouted across the room. None of the warlords except for Hancock and Moria looked at him.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FREAK HUH? DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT??" Moria told him.

Doflamingo's smile vanished
"Calm yourself, man I was just wondering if anybody wanted to play a game..."

All the warlords looked at Doflamingo.
He began to smile again,

"I'll take that as a yes" He said