twelve

unedited cause I'm lazy af

"You'll be there, right?" Kendall says, pleading me with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh course. I wouldn't miss it for the world," I send him a reassuring smile.

"Great! Tell Lexi to come to. I haven't seen her around yet," I nod as he begin to walk off.

Kendall invited me to his once-a-year party and let me tell you, he throws the best one year parties ever. He has a massive house, large yard, and even a heated pool. I would consider him more rich than me, but I hate to rub it in his face, knowing he doesn't enjoy when people call him rich.

I've only been to one of his parties, because I haven't been his friend for that long, and that party was amazing. It felt so good to get loose, and have fun.

My last party however, I got drunk over my ex, and Ethan had to pick me up. Don't know if you remembered that.

But no moping. This party is going to be a blast.

It was when the bell rang, signaling that the last hour of the day had ended, that Lexi came up to me asking how I was doing. She's the only one knowing my 'crush', I guess you could say, on Ethan.

I nodded my head, telling her about the party, and that we should get ready at her house. With a simple okay, she grabs her things, as do I, and begin walking out toward the parking lot.

________

"Could you be any slower! You take forever!" She grunted, towering over me as I lightly curl my hair.

"Lexi, calm the fuck down. I'm almost finished," I tell her, curling one more lock before sitting up from the vanity chair and backing away for Lexi to use.

She roughly sits down, applying mascara, and powdering her face. "Why so much powder?" I giggle.

"If I sweat my foundation will run, isn't that how it works?" She mumbles, too concentrated on her makeup.

Ignoring her rhetorical question, I lean against the wall, playing with my fingers, "Who you looking good for?" I smirk.

"Grayson, duh," she replies with no hesitation.

I chuckle, "okay."

"We should go, party started a while ago," I tell her. "Okay, okay. Let's go," she grabs her phone from the counter, and joining me out the door.

We get into her car, making our way towards Kendall's house.

"Where is it?" She asks.

"It's on Lexington St. You'd know which one it is by the loud music and stuff," she nods, driving to the given street with her head high.

"Here we are." We both hop out of the car, walking confidently to the front door.

Lexi knocks on the door, while I stand behind her. The front door swiftly opens, revealing a drunk looking Kendall.

"Heyyy! Y'all made it!" He opens the door wider, letting us in.

third person pov

The two girls walk in fashionably late with their heads held confidently high. Guys slowly move their heads from the girls in front of them to the two girls who had just arrived. Girls give disgusted looks, and some are just too drunk to care.