eleven

shit, thank you for 1k reads 🎉💚

ethan's pov

My eyes shoot open from my sleep, feeling a hand palm me through my briefs. I look up to see Carter hovering over me, our lips inches apart. She looks down at me, her eyes filled with lust.

"C-Carter. Wha-what are you doing," I barley get out, trying to keep in my moans.

She shushes me, lowering her head and placing wet, sloppy kisses onto my neck surely leaving marks.

"C-Carter," I moan. I slip my hands into her shirt, feeling her. She quickly grabs my wrists, roughly setting back onto my sides.

"No touching," she whispers. Her lips softly attaches to mine, and I kiss back instantly. Her tongue swipes my lips, asking for entrance. I open my lips letting her in desperately.

Her fingers hook at the waistband on my shorts, slowly and teasingly pulling them down.

Her lips come off mine, slowly inching her way to face my bulge.

Her hazel eyes make eye contact with mine, before fully pulling down my pants, making my length visible.

Carter doesn't hesitate to begin, as she places both her hands on it, stroking it at a fast pace. Her lips attach to the tip, making me moan.

I watch her as she bobs her head up and down, making me a moaning mess. I grab a fistful of her hair, unable to keep myself from touching her, like she said I couldn't do.

I throw my head back once becoming undone. She sits up onto her knees, making sure I could see her before she swallows the cum in her mouth.

She climbs onto me again, kissing the corner of my mouth, then backing away a few inches.

"Ethan," she whispers.

"Ethan,"

"Ethan!"

I jolt up, when a slap is hit onto my cheek. I look around puzzled, seeing Carter looking at me confusingly.

"You okay there, bup?" She chuckles, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Uh-yeah," I shake my head and sit up completely.

"You know you were moaning right?" She grins, tilting her head to side.

"No I wasn't," I say quickly.

She laughs, "Okay.. whatever you say." She gets up, opening my door and running down the stairs, but not before telling me there's breakfast, as well as guest at our home.

I sigh, getting up off the bed and going into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I can't believe I had a wet dream about my bestfriend.

She doesn't have feelings for me, so why would she ever think of giving me a blowjob?

I strip from my clothing, and turn on the water to where it's not too hot but not too cold either. I step in, letting the warmth take over my body. I let out a satisfied sigh, and start to shampoo my hair, and do all the shower things people do.