For Good- Sharon x Phi Phi

No one's POV-

As Phi Phi O'Hara sat down next to Sharon Needles in their hotel for this stop on the bots tour, mean comments that had been coming through onto her Instagram and twitter were swirling through her mind, tearing apart any confidence she had gained since her original season. The way the producers/editors had edited her during all stars 2 had released a new bunch of haters, the Haus of Edwards fans.

Anyone who was even just a distant fan of Alyssa, or even her drag daughters, had left ugly messages on her social media. It had even brought up comments from Season 4 and that was, like four years ago. As more comments came in, negative thoughts which she had never expected to face make ruining her life their job. I mean, the voices from Season Four were back and they had brought their friends with them.

"Phi Phi, you are so fat." The first one says.

"Ew, she is so untalented. There is a reason why she was kicked off when Ru realised what a mistake it was letting Alyssa and Tatianna go." The next one teases.

"Cosplay Nerd!" Another shouts.

"You're still just a tired ass showgirl, but with less fake tan and more cheap costumes." The voices continue.

"You did an excellent job of changing your ways. You know, I wish people would've thrown that acid in your face as it would have saved us from looking at your 365 days of drag looks." They scream.

"I bet Sharon only paired up with you because she didn't want anyone to have to deal with a fuck up like you. You have put so much negativity in her life, imagine where she would be without you." The last voice torments which causes warm drops of water fall down Phi Phi's face. That one hurt, Sharon is everything to Phi Phi

"Feefs!" A familiar voice interrupts, stopping the poisonous thoughts. The person shakes her shoulders until Phi Phi looks up into those blue eyes and tears stop falling from her eyes.

"Needles." Phi Phi sniffs.

"What is up, Princess?" Sharon worries, wiping the water from her friend's face.

"The voices, th-they said you only came with me so other didn't have to and that I put a bad thing into your life." Phi Phi tells Sharon, causing the older queen to pull her into her chest.

"What? Is this about all of those stupid trolls on social media?" Sharon asks, anger crossing her eyes. Phi Phi didn't even have to say anything, the look on her face gave it all away.

"I want your phone." Sharon demands, looking at Phi Phi's trembling hands. The younger queen hesitates, but eventually gives it to the other one.

"Babe, what is your password?" Sharon questions.

"742766." Phi Phi mumbles, her hands squeezing the duvet.

"Aw, it spells my name." Sharon smiles as she types it in and goes onto the smaller queens twitter. 

"Sharon, have I really had a bad influence on your life?" Phi Phi whimpers.

"I don't know, check your last tweet on my phone." Sharon shrugs, throwing her phone at the other queen. "My password is 744744."

"Wait, that spells my name." Phi Phi grins, the frown on her face finally leaving. She types in the password and goes onto Sharon's Twitter. 

'Leave my baby alone, I have been changed for good- Sharon Needles' is what it says Phi Phi reads it out loud which makes a proud smile find its way onto Sharon's face. The younger queen looks at her with a smile.

"Is it true?" Phi Phi asks. "You know, that I have changed your life for good."

"Yeah, we were like Elphaba and Glinda during Season Four and, let's face it, we all know that our party city fight helped me win." Sharon chuckles.

"But, now I am still the wicked witch and Alyssa is Dorothy, Katya is the Scarecrow, Ginger is the TinMan and Roxxy is the Lion. Everyone thinks I am a monster, but I am not." Phi Phi frowns, remembering how they edited her to look in the second and third episode of All Stars. 

"Remember, people love to loathe you because of how amazing you are, it is just the way the cookie has crumbled. You just keep your head held high because let's face it, you have come into my life and taught me something that I would never have learnt without you. You are and always will be my best friend which means you have changed my life for good." Sharon explains, hugging Phi Phi. 

"You have changed me for good as well, Needles." Phi Phi smiles, accepting the warm embrace. As you would expect, the two queens ended their night snuggled up in bed watching horror movies and showgirls.