Chapter 14

Chapter 14
-Penelope's POV-
I woke up with his arms tight around my waist. I rolled over and put my forehead on his chest. His grip tightened around me and I felt his lips on my head. "Morning babe." Oh gosh. His morning voice was so raspy, deep and perfect. "Morning Harry." He rolled onto his back, continuing to keep me close. "I like holding you." "I can tell. I love it..." He smirked and kissed me. "I never realized how deep your dimples were..." I said poking them. He laughed. A knock echoed throughout the room. "Come in!" The door opened and I heard small footsteps and someone behind me. "Hey Abby." I said smiling. "Hi!!" I rolled over so she could lay between us. "Are you two married yet?" "Um no...we've only been dating for a couple of weeks sweetie." "Awh! I want you to be my sister!" We both laughed. I played with her hair. "Well, that might not happen." Harry looked up at me with wide eyes. "And why not?" "Babe, don't worry. I don't think anything is going to happen. I just said that." He relaxed, his grip on us tightening. "Abby!! Time for school!!" She took off running downstairs to her mum. "It's only 7:30?" "Yeah. But going back to a minute ago-" "Sorry! I just-it's not certain we're going to stay together forever." "But I want it to be...I love you. I love you soo much." "I love you too babe, but think about next year. What if we go to different colleges?" "Then I'll visit." "What if you find someone else?" "I won't." I sighed and laid closer to him. "Babe, you know I don't want it to happen but what if it does?" "I don't know...it better not." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet." He smiled and sighed. "Thanks." I smiled and held his hand. "Would you ever wanna meet Gemma?" "Your older sister?" "Yeah." "Sure." He smiled. "You wanna meet her today?" "Really?" "Yeah, we can go by her house for a bit. Is that alright?" "That's perfect. I'm going downstairs." I said getting up. "Oh no you're not!" He exclaimed, running up behind me and lifting me over his shoulder. "Harry!!" He laughed. "What?!" I laughed and kissed his cheek. "You know what! Put me down!" "Not yet!" I shook my head as he carried me down the steps and laid me on the couch. He sat beside me and started tickling my sides. "Harry!!" "Babe?" He stopped momentarily, giving me enough time to grab his hands. He kissed me lightly and I sat back up. "I love you." He said smiling goofily. "I love you too." He held me close. "So how about we stop by the hospital for a bit then go visit G?" "Alright." His mum walked in and smiled at us. "I'll see you two later. Have fun." "We will. We're actually gonna go see sis later." "Oh that'll be fun!" "Yeah..." He looked over at me and smiled. "Well, I'm glad you two are having fun. I'm off to work so Harry, honey can you make sure she gets on the bus?" "Yeah of course." "Thanks sweetie. Bye you two!" "Bye!" We said in unison. His grip on my hand tightened slightly. "I'm going to go check on Abs." "Alright." He got up and went upstairs to check on her. I smiled to myself and started combing through my hair with my fingers. She soon came running down the steps and stopped before me. "Hey you ready?" She nodded. "Where's your brother?" "Upstairs." I sighed and ran up the steps. "Babe? We need to get her out to the bus." "Almost ready." "Why'd you change?" "Cuz it's cold." "Fair enough, now come on!" I ran down the steps and found Abby waiting outside. "Hey, he'll be out in a minute alright?" "Alright." She smiled and held my hand. "Can I call you my sister?" "I don't mind." She smiled. "Thanks. I want us to be." "Me too." I soon felt arms around my waist. "Hey babe." I turned to see him smirking. "My two favorite girls..." "What about Gemma? And mum?" Abby asked. "They don't count." She smiled and hugged him. He grabbed her hand, and put an arm around my waist. I heard her bus before I actually saw it. I watched as it turned onto the street and head toward the house. It pulled to a stop right in front of us. "Good morning Harry! Miss Penelope!" "Good morning!" Abby ran onto the bus to join her friends. "Hey Styles!!" Harry waved to some of the guys calling his name. Harry pulled me as close as he could and kissed my cheek. We both waved as the bus drove off. "Now, let's go see Karen."