Chapter 11

Chapter 11
"Hey babe." "Hey." I gave him a quick hug. "Why weren't you on the bus?" "Oh I was running late." He smiled. "Wanna come over tomorrow for Senior skip day?" "Sure. I'd love to." "You can spend the night tonight--if you want of course..." He asked shyly. "Sure." He smiled wide and kissed my cheek. "Meet me in the parking lot alright? I'll take you home so you can get some things." "Okay thanks." "You're welcome."
***
"Hey where are you going?" "Oh I'm spending the night at Harry's." "Ohhhh. Well, have fun!" "I will." I smiled. "Mhmmm. Bye!" "Bye!" I ran off to see Harry leaning on the good of his car, smirking. "Ready babe?" "Yeah." He smiled and walked over to his door. I opened the passenger's side door and slipped in. He started the car up and slipped his hand into mine.
*
I carried my bag inside. "Where should I put this?" "You can keep it in my room." "Alright. Thanks Haz." I walked upstairs to his room and placed by bag inside. I heard little footsteps behind me. I turned to see his little sister standing there. "Hey sweetie." "Who are you?" "I'm a friend of your brother's." "Really?" "Yeah." "What's your name?" "Penelope." She giggled. "What?" "He likes you." "Oh really? How do you know?" "He talks about you a lot and is always smiling when he does." I smiled. "Well, I like him too." She smiled wide. "Bubba!!" Harry ran up the stairs in a hurry. "What's wrong?" "Nothing! She likes you too." He smiled and put an arm around me. "Well, I'm glad." "Are you two dating??" "Yeah we are. Why?" "I like you Penny!" I smiled. "I like you too." Harry smiled and pulled me downstairs. "What are you two doing?" "Watching a movie." "Can I?" "I'm sorry A, but this is a scary movie." "Aww...what am I supposed to do?" She sounded really upset she couldn't spend time with him. I looked up at him and whispered, "I can make sure she doesn't get scared. She wants to be with you babe." He thought for a moment then nodded. "Abby, you can stay. We'll make sure you don't get scared." "Really? Thanks Harry!!" "Don't thank me, thank P. She's the one who came up with it." She smiled wide and latched onto me. "Can we be friends?" "Best friends." I agreed. She smiled and lifted her arms. Harry bent down and lifted her in his right arm, his left hand holding mine. We hopped down the stairs. Harry sat down Abby who ran to the couch and cuddled up in a blanket. I walked over and sat a seat over from her so Harry would sit in the middle. After he put in the movie, he walked over and wrapped an arm around each of us. I looked to see he had put in The Conjuring. "I love this movie!" "Dang it. Now you won't be scared." "Why would you want me to be scared?" "Because, I can do this." He explained, pulling me closer and placing a kiss on my head. I laid against him and smiled contently. As it started, it wasn't scary until the doll started turning evil. Abby whimpered and hid her face. "You okay A?" She nodded unsurely. He pulled her a little closer. I moved a little closer into him and his grip on me tightened. I love being in his arms. The front door opened, making Abby jump. "Hi kids!" "Hey mum!" "Mummy!" Abby yelled running to her mum. Harry paused the movie and stood up, motioning me to follow. "Mum, this is Penelope, P this is my mum." "Hi nice to meet you. Harry's told me a lot about you." He looked away blushing. "It's nice to meet you too." He made his way back to the couch, me and Abby following. He wrapped us back in his arms and soon enough, Abby fell asleep. I looked up at him and gave him a light kiss. "I um, I have a question..." "Yeah?" "Well, the football players are wanting their girlfriends to wear their letterman jackets and I was wondering if you'd wear mine...?" "Of course." He smiled wide. "Thanks!" "You're welcome." We sat in silence, watching the movie again. "Do they like each other?" "Who?" "Karen and-" "Yeah. Sorry, I already knew who you we're gonna say." "-Louis." "Wait, I thought you meant Jimmie." "Nah, Louis' been acting different around her...maybe it's just me." "I hope it's just you because-never mind." "What?" "Nothing." He nodded and laid his head on mine. "Babe?" "Yeah?" "I have to tell you something..." "Yeah?" "I-I um...I think I-I love you..."

The Jockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें