Tmnt Leo x Reader- My Blind Princess (Plus A/N)

This a request by the fabulous *sassy hair flip* Pie_Fivez!
Hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------
(Y/N): Your Name
(F/N): Friend Name

You sighed as you got out of your apartment building. You knew you could have just called (F/N) but you were DETERMINED (guess which reference) to do it on your own. Your mum was away with her friends and your dad had died from a horrific car crash. As you took your first steps you made sure to grab the railings to support you, after all you can only see a dark abyss. You tripped a bit but kept on going. Now that you felt your feet on a smooth surface the real question was. How the hell are you going to get to the shops. You felt for your phone in your pocket and the only app you had on your phone was the GPS. You had previously revised how and where each letter would be with (F/N) so you were able to type in the shops name. You followed where the GPS instructed you too go and when it came to turn AWAY from an alley way you being you turned the opposite direction by accident. Then you felt someone grab your hand and drag you. You tried to throw random punches but you didn't know where your attacker was. You got pushed into a wall. "Looking what we got here now," A voice said. before you can comprehend this a punch was thrown on your stomach. You clutched it in pain and tried to throw a punch but missed.
"Oh look we got a blind girlie 'eh?" the voice said and snickers were heard in the background.
"Leave her alone, Fong!" a new voice was heard. It was a bit deep though. Soon you hear shouting, sword clashes...wait! Sword clashes? Soon you heard the sound of retreating footsteps.
"Miss are you okay?" The deep voiced asked. You didn't know what to say or do. You nodded. "T-thank you," you stuttered.
"Your welcome miss-"
"(Y/N)"
"I'm Leonardo but for short Leo but um miss what happened to you and um why are you facing the left side?" The deep voice asked as politely as possible. Embarrassed you snapped your head to face straight ahead. "S-Sorry I just have a little um-"
"It's okay miss," Leo said without you knowing he had a look of sympathy. He gently grabbed your hand and helped you up.
You noticed your saviour had only three fingers.
Curiousness took control of you as your hand touched his cheek and unbeknownst to you he was blushing a deep red colour. You realised what you were doing and quickly removed your hand.
"S-sorry," you mumbled. Leo smiled. "It's fine," he said.
"You I take you home?" Leo asked. You sheepishly nodded.
"Yes please," you answered. You gave Leo your address and he carried you bridal style and dropped you on the fire escape of you apartment room. "Thanks," you said to Leo.
"Your welcome," he smiled.
"And hey I already know your not human," you added with a small smile.
"W-wait how?" Leo asked nervously. You shook your head and let a small laugh out. "It's pretty obvious," you answered.
"Oh,. He mumbled in your opinion it was cute so you had no idea why you leaned into to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned around so your kiss ended up on his lips. You blushed at this but when you pulled away, Leo put an arm around your figure and cupped your cheek with one hand and pulled you in for a deep kiss. You were surprised by this but fluttered your eyes closed and wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Few seconds later you two pulled away. You smiled and he did too.
You pecked his lip again. "Thanks for that," you thanked the turtle who was a blushing mess. You smiled at him before heading back inside.
'I don't care anymore that I can't see. Now that I have my lover next to me for every step of the way'